chapter 153

However, things have developed to this point, Ji Qingzhou does not want to make a big fuss anymore, not to mention, this statement itself, itself, Ren Zhen himself put forward, Qin Weiming just went down the slope of the donkey, one is willing to fight one wish to be beaten, he is an outsider, there is no need to say so much.

"What apologies do you say to me, I said, you don't have to apologize to me, I can't look up to you, you go and apologize to Yu Anyi and Ji Qingzhou." Chu Cheng said.

Qin Weiming couldn't, so he had to walk up to Yu Anyi and say to her, "I'm sorry."

"Don't, I can't afford it, I'm afraid I'll bully you."

Qin Weiming was a little embarrassed, and Ren Zhen glared at Yu Anyi with dissatisfaction, and Yu Anyi stared back on the spot, "What a stare, you have eyes."

"He's already apologized, what else do you want?!"

"Do I have to forgive him if he apologizes?!" He lied first, saying that I couldn't afford to lose later, and framed me for holding the group, and now say sorry, I have to say it's okay? He's your husband, not my husband, and it's great that you think he apologized, but I'm not rare! I'm not used to his stinking! "

Ren Zhen was a little angry, and Qin Weiming just wanted to quickly turn this matter over, so he looked back at her and suppressed his irritability: "Don't say it."

Ren Zhen gave up.

Qin Weiming turned his head to look at Ji Qingzhou, this matter should be said, he is fire/medicine, Yu Anyi is the lead, but Ji Qingzhou is the fire that ignites the lead and makes the gunpowder explode/explode.

Although he didn't say much, but every time he opened his mouth, he pointed directly to the point, compared to Yu Anyi, Qin Weiming was more reluctant to apologize to him, but Chu Cheng was brought by Ji Qingzhou, which proved that the two of them must have a good personal relationship, and without looking at the monk's face to see the Buddha's face, he could only bow his head and say, "I'm sorry."

"No." Ji Qingzhou said, he actually did not expect that things would be so big at the beginning, his original intention was only to say that sentence in a joke, let the host count the number of money, and then found that Qin Weiming's money was not right, the host casually said two sentences, ridiculed a bit of laughter, this matter was revealed.

Unexpectedly, Qin Weiming jumped up higher than anyone else, and he buckled a high hat, which made the situation more and more intense. Now that Qin Weiming was bowing his head, Ji Qingzhou didn't want to continue to hold on.

"Then let's keep recording." Qin Weiming now wanted to quickly finish recording back to his house and avoid embarrassment.

Ji Qingzhou looked at Chu Cheng, he didn't care himself, but he didn't know how Chu Cheng was planning. He had just quarreled with Qin Weiming to let Qin Weiming leave, is this still recorded?

Chu Cheng glanced at Yu Anyi and asked for her opinion. He didn't care about Qin Weiming himself, it didn't matter if he didn't have him, but he cared about the feelings of Ji Qingzhou and Yu Anyi, Ji Qingzhou's words didn't need to be almost accepted qin Weiming's apology, and Yu Anyi didn't seem to have it.

Yu Anyi saw Chu Cheng looking at himself, knowing that he wanted her to decide. She has a straight nature, and if she wants to change into her usual life, she will probably go her own way after scolding Qin Weiming for a long time. It's just that now I am recording a variety show, and this variety show has been preparing for such a long time, and it is obvious that it has high hopes. Now Qin Weiming has bowed her head and admitted her mistake, as if she wants to continue to perform the contract, if she forcibly drives people away, paying liquidated damages is on the one hand, and the reputation of the program group is not good, in vain Lian Jingxing's efforts.