Chapter183: Yao Xiuyuan x Yingnian (9)

Ying Nian has indeed calmed down, and even after seeing him, he apologized to him apologetically, "I'm sorry, I just got a little out of control, I shouldn't have said that, if Tang Yu troubles you for this, you can tell him that I'm just angry with him, I'm sorry." 

Ying Nian really felt sorry, Yao Xiuyuan was a straight man, and he helped himself three times and twice, but he said the kind of "I like him" to Tang Yu in retaliation because of a momentary anger, which was too undeserved.

Yao Xiuyuan didn't mind much, he found a cup again to help Ying Nian take the water, walked to his bed and handed it over, "Drink water?"

Ying Nian stretched out his hand to take it, Yao Xiuyuan looked at his slightly red eyes, sat down on the edge of his bed, and said to him, "Don't mind for this kind of little thing, from my last school to now, every month there are girls who want to tell others that she likes me, and girls point to me to let his boyfriend study and study, if I need to apologize, the apology I received can probably be used to reclaim the sea."

Ying Nian couldn't help but smile when he heard this, Yao Xiu foresight he smiled, and he also smiled, he is very good-looking, and he is born with peach blossom eyes, when he laughs, he has a kind of vein affection, looks a little amorous, but Ying Nian feels very gentle.

He quietly drank the water in the cup, and Yao Xiuyuan advised him, "Sleep for a while, you can be discharged from the hospital tomorrow morning."

Ying Nian nodded, put the cup on the bedside table next to it, and lay down.

Yao Xiuyuan was a little worried about him, so he didn't leave, just said to him, "I'll go to the nursing room inside to rest, call me if something happens", and walked into the nursing room under Ying Nian's surprise.

Ying Nian felt that Yao Xiuyuan didn't really have to do this step, but after thinking about it, he was also worried about himself, so he didn't say more and accepted his kindness.

He tossed for a day, was a little tired physically and mentally, and soon fell asleep. Just this sleep, Ying Nian did not sleep steadily, always felt as if something was chasing him, and invisibly struggled in his dream.

Yao Xiuyuan chatted with Shao Yong, and when he came out to drink water, he looked at Ying Nian by the way, and saw that Ying Nian was frowning, as if he was fighting with something in his dream.

He quickly shook his shoulder and shouted, "Yingnian, wake up, Yingnian."

Ying Nian was shaken awake by him, looking at him a little stunned, Yao Xiuyuan sat down on the edge of his bed and asked him, "You have a nightmare?"

Ying Nian shook his head, he didn't have nightmares, he just vaguely felt depressed and uncomfortable in his dreams, so he wanted to escape.

"Not a nightmare." He said softly, "I just don't feel very comfortable."

Yao Xiuyuan felt that it should still be related to today's events, and he advised, "It's okay, maybe it's because of being in the hospital, don't put pressure on yourself."

Ying Nian nodded, "Go to sleep," he said, "I'll be fine."

Yao Xiuyuan actually wanted to sit with him for a while, but Ying Nian said so, he was afraid that sitting here would invisibly add pressure to his sleep, so he got up and said, "Then I'll go back first, if you can't sleep, call me."

Ying Nian nodded, "Okay, thank you." He said, smiling slightly.

Yao Xiuyuan looked at the smile on his face, but he couldn't laugh a little. Ying Nian always seems to be like this, polite and polite, gentle and distant, everything is afraid of troublesome others or sorry for others, unless there is really no way, otherwise, I would rather be strong than show weakness and desire to be cared for.