chapter 126

"This was originally a vegetable garden, my father asked to get it, he still wanted to clean up the desolation in the morning, and bring the moon lotus hoe back, but after planting the field for two days, he gave up, only let others sort out the desolation for him, and he was responsible for the hoe return." But in the past two years, he didn't come over very often, so the land was abandoned, and two years ago I had people change it to a fruit tree area and plant some fruit trees, so that even if they didn't take care of it often, the trees would bloom and bear fruit on time and grow naturally. But these are apple trees, pear trees, peach trees, and there is no fruit this season, and when I bring you next summer, you can pick the fruit."

"Okay."

Ji Qingzhou walked with him all the way, feeling a little envious, "Your family is still quite interesting."

"It's all for a while, it's far from the city, it's peaceful but it's also too peaceful, it's okay to relax on a leisure vacation, it's a bit lonely to stay here all the time. I can't stand loneliness, so I will go back after staying enough, modern people, or prefer lively."

Ji Qingzhou felt that it seemed to be the same, but it was already very good to have such a house, at least he was very envious.

They walked around the whole house, saw that the sky was a little dark, ate something, and changed their swimming trunks to go to the hot spring.

Soaking in the hot spring in winter is a kind of enjoyment at any time, Ji Qingzhou leaned against the stone wall, smelling the fragrance of flowers, and the whole person unconsciously relaxed.

Chu Cheng sat next to him, soaking in the hot spring while chatting with him.

"If only there were a massage technician now." Ji Qingzhou Road.

"You're asking for a lot, do you need me to give you a massage?"

"Will you?" Ji Qingzhou squinted at him.

Chu Cheng pulled him in front of him and reached out and pressed his shoulder, "You can try."

He said and pressed it. Ji Qingzhou felt his technique, felt that Chu Cheng's craftsmanship was not bad, and commanded him, "A little left, yes, a little left."

Chu Cheng helped him press according to what he said, and then, when Ji Qingzhou felt comfortable, he slowly hugged him and bowed his head and kissed him.

Ji Qingzhou turned his head, and Chu Cheng kissed his lips. Ji Qingzhou went to kiss him, and he turned around in Chu Cheng's arms, hugged him, and kissed him continuously.

"Go back to your room?" Chu Cheng asked softly while kissing him.

Of course, Ji Qingzhou knew what it meant to go back to the room at this time, he answered, Chu Cheng hugged him and kissed him carefully for a while, then picked him up and stood up from the hot spring.

Ji Qingzhou looked at him under the moonlight, the breeze blew, and the red plum blossoms flew past them and landed on Chu Cheng's shoulders, like a cinnabar mole burning in his heart.

On that night, he handed himself over to Chu Cheng.

He hugged Chu Cheng, let him kiss himself, listened to him say in his ear over and over again, "I love you", his heart wandered in the sparkling sky water, full of a ship of starlight, slowly perched on the shore.

After getting drunk, I don't know that the sky is in the water, and the ship is full of dreams to suppress the galaxy.

When Ji Qingzhou woke up the next morning, his body was a little sore, Chu Cheng was helping him rub his waist, when he saw that he was awake, he smiled, "Awake?"