chapter 161

"Partridge Days" has gone all the way in such praise, the ratings have been rising, the topic degree is getting higher and higher, Ji Qingzhou's Weibo fans are also increasing, there are new fans to confess to him every day, and new topics are posted on the forum every day. The popularity of Ji Qingzhou finally soared again this autumn and came to the ranks of the first line of traffic.

Luo Yuxin, on the other hand, unconsciously fell behind.

Taking advantage of the high popularity of Ji Qingzhou, the crew of "In the Human World" quickly released the first version of "In the Human World" and initially scheduled for release during the Spring Festival.

Ji Qingzhou's fans actively forwarded the praise and commented on the data, constantly on the Weibo homepage and forum Amway, saying, "No matter who you are, as long as you watch "In the World", we are good friends." "

Ji Qingzhou himself also turned this version of the film flower, posting on Weibo: Looking forward to it.

At the same time, the official blog of "Youth Tour" was also officially announced: on October 15, "Youth Tour" met you on Pineapple TV and Seal Video.

Ji Qingzhou feels that this is really a piece of the way together, Ji Qingzhou's fans are sensitive to realize that this autumn, Ji Qingzhou is estimated to be really going to explode, although he has just stepped into the first line, but if this variety show effect is good, then his position in the first line will be stable, even if there is no work next year, he will not fall out of this team.

To this end, fans are terrified and are praying that "Youth Tour" must explode, and Ji Qingzhou must stabilize its current position.

On October 15th, in the anticipation of all, "Youth Tour" finally began broadcasting. This variety show can be said to have attracted much attention from the beginning of recording, and the configuration of Lian Jingxing, Yu Anyi, and Ji Qingzhou, put it now, is simply three trump cards, and netizens can't even believe that this lineup is actually real.

Ji Qingzhou's nervousness about "Youth Tour" is obviously lower than that of "Partridge Sky", after all, he cares more about his film and television drama works than variety shows. But that didn't stop him from turning on his computer on time at nearly 10 o'clock, turning on the seal video, and getting ready to watch. Chu Cheng sat next to him and waited with him.

At 10 o'clock, the variety show started on time, and when the theme song sounded, the bullet screen began to appear one after another.

"Aaaah started !!!"

"I'm a member!"

"After waiting for so long, it has finally started broadcasting, and my membership will expire if I don't broadcast it again!"

"I love you even jingxing, the mountain is up, the scenery is stopped, life is endless, and I love you more than once!"

"Yu An Yi rushed the duck, cheering for the world's cutest sister Yu An Yi!"

"Boats and boats refuel, long winds and waves will sometimes, light boats have passed through the ten thousand heavy mountains, to the world's best boats in Amway."

"There are more than one year in a row, more than a year in a row, and the same frame for the century!"

"Break the waves by boat, and come for the boat and the city."

After a while, the bullet screen brushed the screen, three fans plus two cp powder as if they were competing, who refused to lose, determined to let the screen be their favorite people's names, scared passers-by shouted, "Fans can not brush first, it will affect the viewing experience ah!!! "