chapter 48

Yu Anyi almost didn't squirt out a sip of the drink, lian Jingxing saw her reaction and asked, "Isn't it?"

"No, no, no," Yu Anyi shook his hand, only to feel that Ji Qingzhou was still quite strong, "that's right, I just didn't expect Zhou Chengfeng to talk to you."

Lian Jingxing felt that her words were very questionable, and tilted his head to stare at her.

Yu Anyi saw this, winked at him, and said obediently, "Eat vegetables."

After a meal, Yu Anyi took a selfie of the three of them sitting together, and then put away her mobile phone, "When the recording is finished, you can send a Weibo," she turned her head to look at Ji Qingzhou, "You remember to forward it when the time comes."

Ji Qingzhou nodded.

"What about me?" Lian Jingxing asked her, "Do I need it?"

"You either don't retweet," Yu Anyi said, "as soon as you forward, the cp powder gets high/tide."

Lian Jingxing: ...

"But," Yu Anyi thought, "you don't forward it, doesn't it seem like I'm posting you upside down?" Then I have no face.

Lian Jingxing "Huh" a sound.

Yu Anyi patted the table, "So," she picked up the phone again, and said to Ji Qingzhou, "Let's take a photo, don't take him, doesn't this require him to forward it, and doesn't it look like I'm pasting it upside down?"

Lian Jingxing: ...

Ji Qingzhou sensitively felt that Lian Jingxing's face seemed to have changed, "This is not good," he said, "This variety show itself is the home of the master brother, I am the newcomer who joined this season, you are the publicity guest, the three of us are the same company, only the two of us take selfies, will others think that we have a contradiction with the master brother?"

Yu Anyi thought about it, as if it were too.

She put down her phone and said helplessly, "Then you both forward it, alas, sad."

Lian Jingxing: ...

Lian Jingxing stood up, said, "You may think too much", and stepped out of the restaurant.

Ji Qingzhou watched him leave and asked Yu Anyi, "Is he angry?"

Yu Anyi shook his head, "I don't know, but he used to be very angry, it seems that his temper has changed in the past two years, don't be afraid, behind you is Ah Cheng, if he dares to be bad to you, you directly let Ah Cheng talk to him."

"I think Master brother is still very good." Ji Qingzhou Road.

"What do you think of me?" Yu Anyi asked him.

Ji Qingzhou smiled, "You're also very good, and you're cute."

Yu Anyi felt that he was also quite cute, "Unfortunately, Chu Cheng doesn't think, this blind man!"

Ji Qingzhou patted her shoulder, "Sex is this thing, no one can do anything, there is no herb in the end of the world, I see that the master brother is also very good."

Yu Anyi took off his hand and said disgustedly: "You are still learning quite fast, am I a leather ball, kicked around by you, left, go back to the room to rest."

Cai Li did not go to dinner, hiding in the room alone, thinking about the morning. After the emotions calmed down, she felt that she was indeed a little impulsive today, she should not start so quickly, Yu Anyi was right, it was better to wait until she left before starting, so that in the case of only Bei Wanyao, a girl, she would be more advantageous.