chapter 24

The staff was yelled at by him, and only then did they react from the surprise that someone kicked Chen Jiyuan and quickly turned off the sprinkler. Ji Qingzhou also reacted and immediately walked towards Chu Cheng's side. Chen Jiyuan held up his hand and tried to stand up, but he was kicked down by Chu Cheng again, and his agent and assistant rushed over, and Xiao Qian also ran over when he saw this.

The director and the assistant director looked at each other and asked the same question from their eyes, "Who is this?"

"What are you doing?" Chen Jiyuan's agent Zhang Hui ran to Chu Cheng and tried to beat him, but instead he was caught by Chu Cheng, who said coldly, "What are you doing?"

Zhang Hui angrily shouted at the crew not far away, "What about the scene? Stunned about what to do, hurry up and get this neurosis out."

Chu Cheng heard this and increased his strength a little, and Zhang Hui, who was in pain, cried out, "Ah ah" and he said calmly, "Now you look more like a neuropathy."

When Chen Jiyuan's assistant saw this, he did not dare to provoke him at will, but could only persuade him, "If you have something to say well, you should let Brother Zhang go."

Chen Jiyuan took advantage of Chu Cheng's lack of time to take care of him, stood up, raised his fist and hit Chu Cheng, Chu Cheng turned around and handed Zhang Hui to him, Chen Jiyuan directly hit Zhang Hui in the face.

Chu Cheng "sighed" twice, "Stealing chicken is not a corrosion of rice."

Angry, Chen Jiyuan clenched his fists again, pulling away Zhang Hui and wanting to hit him.

However, he was Chu Cheng's opponent, and no one was beaten by Chu Cheng. Zhang Hui saw that Chu Cheng had loosened himself and joined the melee on the spot, Ji Qingzhou gave Xiao Qian a look, stopped Zhang Hui himself, and let Xiao Qian stop Chen Jiyuan's assistant.

"Brother Zhang, slow down, be careful that he hits you again in a moment." Ji Qingzhou pretended to be intimate.

Zhang Hui said angrily, "Who is this, what does it have to do with you, the courage is so big, the field affairs, do not drag people away."

The director was about to let the crew take people out when he heard a loud female voice behind him, "What is this for?" Don't shoot well, what do you do with a bunch of them?"

The director and assistant director looked back and found that it was Jiang Nan who had come.

Jiang Nan wears a trench coat, jeans, ankle boots, with a large black wavy roll, very capable.

Before the director could speak, Jiang Nanxian saw Chu Cheng and was surprised, "How come this is still fighting?" Xiao Chu, I will park a car kung fu, how come you are still fighting with people? She fixed her eyes on it, and found that it was her own male protagonist who was beaten, and she ran over on the spot in a hurry and pulled Chu Cheng, "Well, Xiao Chu, look at my face, don't fight."

Chu Cheng was pulled by her, and hit it a few times before he took it, he rolled his clothes, looked at Jiang Nan, and smiled, "Jiang Producer, your words don't work." After saying that, he turned his head to look at Ji Qingzhou with a sense of meaning.

Jiang Nan looked down at his gaze, and saw that Ji Qingzhou was wet, and his brow frowned at the moment, and he understood a rough idea in his heart.

Chu Cheng laughed lightly, "Since you can't control Jiang Productions, then I'll take care of it, my brother, I haven't been bullied, how can I not be bullied by others."

"No, Xiao Chu, I..." Jiang Nan explained anxiously.

However, Chu Cheng interrupted her, "No hurry," he said, "I first took Qingzhou to change clothes, and then I continued to shoot like this, this scene is not filmed as I don't know, but Qingzhou should be properly caught."