Chapter177: Yao Xiuyuan x Yingnian (2)

Ying Nian threw his arm a few times, but he didn't shake it off, and when he was about to open his mouth to let Tang Yu let go, he saw Yao Xiuyuan reach out and hold his arm and Tang Yu's hand, pull Tang Yu's hand down, and then take a step forward towards him.

"What are you doing?" Yao Xiuyuan looked at Tang Yu with a smile, "People have told you to break up, you are still entangled here, is it bad to point your face?"

"What does the matter between the two of us have to do with you, get out of here!" Tang Yu reached out and tried to push him aside.

Yao Xiuyuan was helpless, "Can't you see that the two of us are now on the side?" You don't want this face, your eyes are blind.

Tang Yu didn't like to hear this, "What the hell is going on between you two! How and when did you meet him?!

Ying Nian didn't like his attitude very much, and reminded him, "Tang Yu, you are not qualified to say such things to him in this tone.

"You're still protecting him!" Tang Yu's mentality exploded again, "What do you have to do with him, then you protect him like this?" No wonder you want to break up with me, because you have someone else, right, you want to take revenge on me, right? So no matter what I tell you, you don't care, you don't want to start over with me, because your heart is not in me now, right?

Ying Nian listened to his sentence "Because you also have someone else, right", the whole person froze fiercely, he looked at Tang Yu, as if he saw his intimate entanglement with others, at that moment, Ying Nian felt that he even wanted to answer him in retaliation, yes, he had someone else, but he couldn't open his mouth, except for disappointment or disappointment.

He turned out to be such an image in Tang Yu's heart, Ying Nian felt ridiculous, too, his relationship with Tang Yu for so many years was not a joke, every word that the two people said was like a joke.

"You're less careful with a gentleman's belly." Yao Xiuyuan said contemptuously, "Besides, you all broke up, you still don't allow people to find others, you are wider than the Pacific police."

"So you admitted it?" Tang Yu glared at him.

Yao Xiuyuan chuckled, "Admit that you are a fool? Then you really are.

 When Tang Yu heard this, he punched up, Yao Xiuyuan grabbed it, and kicked him in the lower abdomen, and the two fought instantly, Ying Nian hurriedly went to pull Yao Xiuyuan, and Shao Yong and Tang Yu's friends went to pull Tang Yu.

Ying Nian didn't want to implicate Yao Xiuyuan because of his own affairs, and while pulling Yao Xiuyuan, he said to Tang Yu, "Enough Tang Yu, the two of us are not the kind of relationship you think."

Tang Yucai didn't believe it, "If not, where are you two going together on the big night?"

His words made Yao Xiuyuan laugh at once, "Even if the two of us are what you think, what does it have to do with you?" Do you know what ex-boyfriend, or the scumbag ex-boyfriend who cheated on you, how embarrassed you are to entangle again, I will be ashamed for you. When

Tang Yu heard this, he was so angry that he wanted to break away from his friend and beat Yao Xiuyuan's dog's head, but Shao Yong was still pulling him, seeing him like this, not kicking him on both feet was very face-giving.

"Are you still there, Ah Yuan, you go, I will pull this goods, I am sick."

Yao Xiuyuan picked up his clothes, but when he turned around, he thought of something, turned around and smiled at Tang Yu, "Then we'll go first, ex-boyfriend." 

Saying that, he directly stretched out his hand and put his arm around Ying Nian's shoulder and put his arm around him and walked forward.

Ying Nian looked at Yao Xiuyuan with an expression of what are you doing, Yao Xiuyuan gave him a look, Ying Nian was embarrassed to tear down his platform in front of other people, so he had to silently walk forward with him.