chapter 57

Ji Qingzhou turned his head and xiao qian typed: Master Brother's powder is called Lian Peng?

"Yes." Xiao Qian replied to him, "Brother Ji, you can think of a fan name for you."

Ji Qingzhou thought about it, and for a moment he couldn't think of a more appropriate one, so he put this matter aside for the time being and continued to read the post.

Because of the intervention of Lian Jingxing's fans, this post was not distorted by Chen Jiyuan's fans, and soon became Amway Building again.

Ji Qingzhou quit the post, went to Weibo to look at it, and found that the number of double posters forwarded by himself and Lian Jingxing had exceeded 100,000, of which more than 70,000 were from Lian Jingxing's Weibo. Ji Qingzhou clicked open, you can see the fans "aaaaaah" howling, "Brother is also too handsome, what kind of immortal appearance, ideal lover."

"Sleeper, this brother, I'm sorry, I think..."

"No, right, you don't want to!"

"Not on the right, I also want to..."

"The sister on the right wakes up, this pair is obviously sadistic to see the poster ending, give up!"

"Even if the movie is abused, the reality is sweet, #Xingzhou cp # welcome you!"

Ji Qingzhou nodded at this topic, and was surprised to find that he and Lian Jingxing actually had CP powder, which was also too terrible, just a set of posters. He silently returned the phone to the small money and continued to concentrate on reading the script.

The next day, the crew held the first media meeting, allowing the media to come to the crew to interview and shoot.

Many reporters from new media and television stations were invited to go, and Lian Jingxing and Director Zhang, as the two most well-known people in the crew, held seven or eight microphones in their hands to answer reporters' questions.

When Lian Jingxing was asked "which actor in the crew was most impressed", he looked in the direction of Ji Qingzhou and replied, "Qingzhou, he played my brother in the play, which is a huge influence on my personality change."

"Which of the most profound scenes is that?"

"The scene that impressed me the most has not yet been filmed, and it is also with the light boat."

The director saw that he had been mentioning Ji Qingzhou, so he called Ji Qingzhou over, Ji Qingzhou was still facing so many media for the first time, he did not feel a little nervous, fortunately, the questions asked by the reporter were not difficult, all for this movie, and his answer was quite smooth.

After the interview, in the afternoon of the same day, the reporter sent the video out, and many big V forwarded it, and Zhou Chengfeng also bought a hot search for Ji Qingzhou and Lian Jingxing at this time.

Even the fans of Jingxing saw that the hot search mood was somewhat complicated, but after clicking in to see the video, ji Qingzhou's answer was very measured, but his brother has been cue Ji Qingzhou, which has no complaints. Just wondering in my heart, what is going on with this new person? How did you work with your brother twice? His brother seemed to like his appearance.

When Chu Cheng and Qin Xue were eating, they knew that Ji Qingzhou was on the hot search again, and Qin Xue handed him his mobile phone and complained, "Aren't you half a foot into the entertainment circle?" How much less than I know."

"I was playing with tickets that time, purely for the sake of anger, and I didn't count at all." Chu Cheng said, while looking at the hot search, looking at it, he saw someone shouting "#Sailing# is true!" Brother Lian is really too spoiled!"