chapter 75

Chu Cheng still took Ji Qingzhou to the membership supermarket he had visited before, because it was a bit far away, plus two people shopping for half a day, and it was already 5:30 when they left the supermarket.

Because the underground parking lot was full today, Chu Cheng's car was parked a little far away, and the two had to carry bags and walk towards the car.

"I knew I wouldn't be here." Chu Cheng said, "There is not even a parking space." 

"Valentine's Day, normal. After all, there is also a large shopping mall connected here. Ji Qingzhou advised him.

Chu Cheng was speechless, he only felt that the festival was something, and it was indeed the most troublesome.

He was thinking about it when he heard a little girl asking crisply, "Brother, do you want to buy flowers?"

Chu Cheng looked at the little girl in front of him who didn't know where to come from, smiled, shook his head, "Don't buy it."

When the little girl saw that he didn't buy it, she carried the basket to Ji Qingzhou's side and said to him, "Brother buy a flower, today's Valentine's Day, you can give it to your favorite sister." "

Ji Qingzhou saw that she was young, cute, and her eyes flashed, and asked, "How do you sell this flower?"

When Chu Cheng saw this, he was surprised, "Isn't it, you really plan to buy it?"

"It's a holiday, it's time." Ji Qingzhou Road.

The little girl saw that he was ready to buy, and after saying the price, she took out a flower from the basket, and then took out a flower, and murmured in her mouth, "One flower is single-minded, two flowers are in and out of the pair, three flowers are lucky... Nine flowers for a long time, brother, you buy nine flowers, you can be long. "

Chu Cheng felt that this little girl still had the potential of a traitor, "Little sister, do you know that greed is not enough to swallow the elephant?"

This little girl looked like she was five or six years old, where did she understand this, and suddenly looked at him with big eyes and asked him, "What do you mean?"

"Even if you sell it like this, you may not be able to sell it until the end."

When the little girl heard the words, she was a little uncomfortable and stammered, and Ji Qingzhou saw this and helplessly said, "Big Festival, you don't tease her."

He looked at the little girl in front of him and said to her, "Then I will buy nine flowers, okay?"

The little girl was instantly happy, nodded her head and replied, "Hmmm, you scan this code, and I can see it after scanning." "

She said, took out a two-dimensional code sign from the basket, Ji Qingzhou just took out the mobile phone from his pocket, and saw that Chu Cheng had already scanned the code one step ahead of him to pay the money, and also showed the payment interface to the little girl in front of him.

"Didn't I buy it?" Ji Qingzhou Road.

Chu Cheng turned his head to look at him and said naturally, "When did I let you pay in front of me?"

"What about this flower?"

"Hold it, don't you want it?"

Ji Qingzhou was stunned for a moment, the little girl had already picked the flowers, wrapped them in paper, tied a bow on the outside, and poked his hand, "To you, brother, your flowers."

Ji Qingzhou "Oh" took over, but found that there was one more, "You have one more."

He handed the flowers out.