Chapter185: Yao Xiuyuan x Yingnian (11)

Yao Xiuyuan opened the wine, poured a glass for each of the two people, tasted it in Ying Nian, and indeed the alcohol content was very low, and it was more the sweetness and sourness of fruit wine.

"It's pretty delicious."

Yao Xiuyuan didn't like to drink fruit wine very much, this kind of wine seemed a bit like a drink to him, so others gave it, and he never drank it, if he hadn't seen Ying Nian drinking today, he would have forgotten that there was such a bottle.

He added something to the year, "Just like it."

Ying Nian glanced at him and asked, "Don't you sleep?"

"I'll sleep later, I'm not busy these two days, I can go later in the morning."

Ying Nian sighed, "I feel as if I have been bothering you for the past two days.

"Why are you starting to be polite again." Yao Xiu looked at him from afar, "Teach again and again?"

Ying Nian smiled and shook his head, "No, that's just what I think." Have you ever had a friend who told you that you are quite gentle?

"That has to be." Yao Xiuyuan took a sip of wine, "I'm such a good person, how can no one say that."

"It's quite narcissistic, too."

"It's self-confidence." Yao Xiuyuan retorted.

"You didn't talk about a girlfriend on this condition?" Ying Nian said curiously.

"I talked about it in college, then I divided, and then I was busy with work, and I didn't meet anything I particularly liked, so I didn't talk about it."

Ying Nian was a little surprised, "Talked about a girlfriend in college?" I thought your love history should be quite rich.

Yao Xiuyuan laughed when he heard this, and the tail of his eyes rose slightly, with some pride, "I should look very feminine, right?"

"Isn't it?"

"Yes or no, I'm not Shao Yong, like a flower butterfly."

"Does Shao Yong know that you said that about him behind his back?"

"Say he still needs to say it behind his back?" Yao Xiuyuan took the beer opened before Ying Nian and gave himself a glass, "I said to his face that he doesn't know how many times, but this kind of thing, lang loves concubines, men love women, the two parties you are willing, outsiders can't care."

Yao Xiuyuan said and took a sip of wine, Ying Nian watched him drink it, and he also drank a few sips. Probably because I drank a few beers before, plus the fruit wine in my hand, under the influence of alcohol, although Ying Nian was not drunk, he was also a little more relaxed than usual, and said thoughtfully: "Yes, emotional things, in the final analysis, or look at yourself."

He took a sip of wine, and the sweet and sour taste made his taste buds very relaxed, but his mood was re-hooked by this sentence, so that before he knew it, he added wine to himself twice.

Yao Xiu saw that he suddenly did not speak, only drank vigorously, reached out and held his hand, and persuaded, "You drank too fast, slow down."

Ying Nian looked up at him, his watery clear eyes with some sadness and dazedness in the light.

Yao Xiuyuan unconsciously let go and asked him, "What's wrong with you?"

Ying Nian did not speak, just looked at the wine in the cup, Yao Xiuyuan sensitively felt that he was in a bad mood, and it was not good to say anything, and there was some silence between the two for a while.