chapter 37

Sun Ying told Fang Yaoxuan that when the crew chose Chu Cheng to play the male number three, Fang Yaoxuan did not believe it at all, until he opened Weibo and saw Chu Cheng's poster under the official blog of "A Page of Love Poems", which had to be believed. Fang Yaoxuan couldn't understand how Chu Cheng's good manners could suddenly go to filming, and even more couldn't understand why the crew would rather use Chu Cheng, who had never acted before and was not popular, than use him.

Fang Yaoxuan let the agent call the director and questioned him, the director had no choice, he could only answer that she was the candidate designated by the investor, Sun Ying scolded, "Which investor is so blind, let our family Yaoxuan not use him!"

The director was silent for a moment, and he replied, "That's the investor."

Sun Ying reacted for a while before finally understanding it and told Fang Yaoxuan that Chu Cheng was the investor in this play.

Fang Yaoxuan "clanged" and directly kicked down the chair in front of him, counting everything, not counting that Chu Cheng was actually the investor in this play! Fang Yao was so angry that he gritted his teeth, no wonder the crew kept pushing three or four blocks, even he took the initiative to save the scene, it was all a ghost made by Chu Cheng behind his back.

As long as Fang Yaoxuan thought that Chu Cheng was hiding behind his back to watch him repeatedly give in, and even willing to play the male third in order to participate in this drama, he felt that he was on fire, no wonder Chu Cheng would shoot this drama, or the role of male third, but was it not clear that he was disgusting himself?

Fang Yaoxuan sneered, only to feel that Chu Cheng deceived people too much, he looked at Ji Qingzhou, Chu Cheng made the means to get people to his side; He wanted to act in "A Page of Love Poems", and Chu Cheng let the crew reject him and played the role that should have been him. Fang Yaoxuan felt ridiculous, and his heart burned with anger. Well, since he was so aimed at himself and disgusted with himself, then don't blame yourself for targeting him, he had a way to make Ji Qingzhou like himself before, and after that, he also had a way.

Fang Yaoxuan kicked the table and secretly said: Today's shame, he will definitely repay, Ji Qingzhou, whether it belongs to his role, he will snatch it back.

Just as angry as him was Chen Jiyuan, Chen Jiyuan saw the official poster of the crew, so angry that he directly dropped the mobile phone, what is this?! Ji Qingzhou actually played his role, was he provoking him?! He is a newcomer who has just debuted, He Dehe can play the male protagonist, or the male protagonist he has played before, Chen Jiyuan feels that he has been insulted.

He had thought that the crew would stop filming after he left because of the broken capital chain and the lack of a male protagonist. Even if the filming starts again, it will be to find a male protagonist again, how did he not expect that the crew actually directly mentioned Ji Qingzhou to play the male protagonist, which is not to say that Ji Qingzhou is no different from him, he can play Ji Qingzhou can also act, it is ridiculous!

Chen Jiyuan "snapped" and picked up the object on the table and smashed it on the ground, only to wish that Ji Qingzhou himself was in front of him, letting him smash the things in his hand directly into him.

Compared with Fang Yaoxuan and Chen Jiyuan, Yu Anyi's reaction was much more normal.

Yu Anyi sent a screenshot of the crew's official poster to their group, crazy Aite Chucheng, "Tell me that you also have a living twin brother!" Isn't that right!!! "

Qin Xue looked at the poster sent out by Yu Anyi and looked at it for a long time before typing and asking: Am I blind? Or is Ah Cheng's sincerity wrong?