Chapter182: Yao Xiuyuan x Yingnian (8)

Yao Xiu spoke, vaguely feeling that Ying Nian seemed to be rubbing against him, his heart tightened, he did not take Chen Mao and Tang Yu again, turned around and walked out with Ying Nian in his arms. He glanced down at Ying Nian, who had closed his eyes at some point, his eyelids were □□, and moans/moans slowly overflowed from his mouth. Yao Xiuyuan guessed that he was probably unconscious at this time, and quickly quickened his pace and entered the elevator.

Li Fu, the security captain, saw him coming over from a distance and quickly helped him open the car door.

"Go to Shotok Hospital." Yao Xiuyuan hugged Ying Nian and sat in the back seat of the car.

Li Fu answered and quickly started the car.

Ying Nian was already unconscious at this time, he felt hot, and he wanted to take off his shirt, Yao Xiuyuan reached out and held his hand, Ying Nian opened his eyes dimly and looked at him, constantly rubbing in his arms.

Yao Xiuyuan was a little embarrassed, he hadn't dealt with this situation, he only knew that this situation should be sent to the hospital, but he didn't know what he could do before being sent to the hospital.

He looked at Ying Nian trying to break his hand, only to find that there seemed to be blood on his hand.

Yao Xiuyuan flipped the back of his hand with some surprise, and saw that there were scratches of different lengths on Ying Nian's palm, those scratches did not look serious, but the blood that flowed out still stained his palm.

Yao Xiuyuan was shocked, but quickly reacted, Ying Nian had been drugged when he called himself, and he found this, so he wanted to let himself help him. And in that case, he can talk to himself so rationally, and even advise himself not to startle snakes, not because his body is resistant, but because he has been using pain to keep himself awake.

Yao Xiuyuan thought of this, and quickly looked at the rest of his body, Ying Nian was wearing a black shirt, which was very dark, so unless he got closer, it would not be easy to see even if he was stained with blood. Yao Xiuyuan slowly pulled up the sleeve of his left hand, and saw two scars on his forearm that no longer bleed.

The wound is very thin, and the wound in the palm should be made by the same sharp weapon, but these two wounds are obviously longer and deeper.

Yao Xiuyuan felt a little heavy, he drew a paper and helped Ying Nian wipe the blood stains on his palm, these small wounds were a little touched, and they would still bleed, but Ying Nian could no longer feel it, he struggled in Yao Xiuyuan's arms, and even hooked his neck when Yao Xiuyuan helped him wipe the blood stains in his palm and released his left hand, raised his head and wanted to kiss him.

Yao Xiuyuan dodged back and said to him, "I'm sorry."

In the next second, he raised his hand and slashed at Ying Nian's neck, and Ying Nian couldn't prevent him from being struck by such a hand knife, and he fainted directly. Yao Xiuyuan hugged him, let him lie flat on his lap, and continued to help him wipe his palms.

He was almost wiped off, and then asked Li Fudao, "Who brought the mobile phone with you just now, and what is the phone number?"

When Li Fu heard this, he reported a series of numbers.

Yao Xiuyuan called over, waiting for a long time before the other party picked up, "Hey."

"It's me." Yao Xiuyuan said indifferently, "Look at the fruit knife on the table?" If not, let people go down and buy one, tell the two people, just say that Ying Nian has four wounds on his arm and palm, and the courtesy is still exchanged, there is no reason for them to be alone, this matter was provoked by them, so they should pay a price, don't scratch too many wounds, just eight places.