chapter 77

"So that is to say, Luo Yuxin went to audition for the male protagonist, Ji Qingzhou went to audition for the male second, and then because Ji Qingzhou's performance was too eye-catching, the director let him also try the male protagonist, and finally decided on him?"

"666, Ji Qingzhou is also too cattle."

"Impossible, this is also too ridiculous, Ji Qingzhou's family fabrication is also a little reliable, is the male protagonist of the Divine Machine Heavenly Order, is this kind of cake that Ji Qingzhou can eat?"

"But Ji Qingzhou is indeed a bit like Luo Yuxin, if the director really intended to use Luo Yuxin at the beginning, see Ji Qingzhou, who looks a bit like him, Ji Qingzhou is better than him, then change Ji Qingzhou as the male protagonist, and also say the past."

"What did you say in the past, is it too fake, is Ji Qingzhou's popularity comparable to Luo Yuxin's?" Set the season of light boats rely on who to sell dramas."

"However, Ji Qingzhou is also in the ascendancy period now."

"Ji Fan doesn't even want a face?" Blatantly licking the cake, what kind of coffee is your own heart?

There is no doubt that Luo Yu's new fans have entered the post.

"Sweet porridge sister point face, not your family's cake licking is useless, have this time to give your family the main lord to do some data!"

"It's ridiculous that the landlord casually broke the news that there are also a bunch of people hooked."

"Ji Qingzhou fans can not recognize the reality, your family lord to Luo Yuxin shoes are not worthy, but also delusional and people to grab resources, really think that they are the first line ah."

"Fuck, Luo Yuxin shouldn't be on this show, when he met Ji Qingzhou, who didn't have a face, he caused a commotion!"

Ji Qingzhou's fans saw this, and they also went down: "Oh hehe, the mouth said that it is not good, Luo Fan is really staring at your Ji father at all times, if the landlord is saying false material, Luo Fan kneels down and apologizes!"

"A breaking news post can see Luo Fan's meaning is difficult to ping, also, the variety show was hung by Ji Qingzhou throughout the whole process, completely did not suck powder, no wonder the heart."

"No matter how hard Luo Fan's sister is, Luo Yuxin is still being beaten by Ji Qingzhou, and passers-by still like Ji Qingzhou, open their eyes to see the world!"

Soon, the two families tore up again, and while tearing up, they asked in their own fan group, "What the hell is going on with the Divine Machine Heavenly Order?" Do you really want to play this?

When Luo Yuxin's agent Wang Ping received a call from the second audition, he was still a little puzzled, "Haven't you already tried before?" Why try again?

The director patiently explained to him, Wang Pingjian unconsciously frowned, hung up the phone and Luo Yuxin said, "You need to audition again, the male protagonist has a new auditioner, the director feels that it is not bad, want to see your performance outside the outbreak scene."

"Who?" Luo Yuxin put down his phone and asked, "Who went to the audition?"

"You also know, it's Ji Qingzhou."

"Ji Qingzhou!" Luo Yuxin sneered, "What qualifications does he have!" The IP of this play is also ranked in the online literary circle, he is a variety show café, not even a representative work, why?"

"When the crew first let him audition, they just looked at his face and current popularity, and wanted him to play the second male, and the result was... You also know that Ji Qingzhou looks a bit like you, his acting skills seem to be good, the director watched it, think he can also try the male protagonist, so let him try it again."