Chapter194: Yao Xiuyuan x Yingnian (22+23)

Chu Cheng: ... I have eyes, thank you.

Anming Yu: Normally, the most frequent occurrence in your chat speech is Ying Nian, and since you don't have any new women at the moment, that's him.

Yao Xiuyuan continued to ask: But Ying Nian is a boy, I am a straight man!

Chu Cheng: What are you again?

Yao Xiuyuan: ...

Yu Anming said calmly: Probably because of what you are doing now, I have seen it in Ah Cheng.

Yao Xiuyuan was silent.

In the large group, Aite Yao Xiuyuan, who was still jumping up and down between Shao Yong and Qin Xue, asked him to make his words clear and who he liked.

Yao Xiuyuan thought for a moment and said frankly: Ying Nian.

Shao Yong and Qin Xue instantly stopped jumping up and down.

Yao Xiuyuan asked them: You say, should I confess first and then chase him? Or should I chase him first, catch up for a while and then confess.

Shao Yong: ... You accepted it too quickly.

Qin Xue: I have no experience in this matter, help you Aite Ah Cheng, only he has the right to speak.

Yao Xiuyuanxin said that he is not Chu Cheng's elementary school chicken, obviously he likes what the other party likes, and he just wants to be a father to others, he doesn't want to be a father to Ying Nian at all, but given that he still needs Chu Cheng's tactical guidance, Yao Xiuyuan has a rare black history of whipping / corpse Chu Cheng, but very respectfully waiting for Teacher Chu to teach him.

Chu Cheng opened his own way, emotional intelligence went all the way up, Ying Nian and Yao Xiuyuan have lived together for so long, Yao Xiuyuan has long been accustomed to the good of the corresponding year, and Ying Nian is also accustomed to accepting his kindness. In this case, Yao Xiuyuan is no matter how good it is to correspond to the year, as long as he does not pick out the words, Ying Nian will not realize that Yao Xiuyuan has bent and likes himself.

So he said: confess first, let him realize that you like him, and then chase him.

Yao Xiuyuan felt that it was feasible, he pondered whether this kind of thing should be done sooner rather than later, and immediately decided: Then I will confess to him tonight.

Shao Yong: !!! You're too fierce!

Yao Xiuyuan: How else? Chasing people, naturally, is to hurry early rather than late.

Qin Xue couldn't help but sigh: If Ah Cheng could have half of your consciousness back then, he wouldn't have almost lost his little cabbage.

Chu Cheng said speechlessly: How to talk about my black history, I didn't react, is it good to be serious about feelings!

Yao Xiuyuan quickly echoed: That is, Ah Cheng is serious!

Yu Anming: Yo, someone defected.

Yao Xiuyuan: From today onwards, Ah Cheng and I will be the closest partners in this group, and no one is allowed to bully Ah Cheng in front of me!

Shao Yong made a vomit expression.

Qin Xue sneered: This group gradually became basic and terrifying.

Chu Cheng thought about what Ji Qingzhou's expression would be if he knew that his good friend was fancy by Yao Xiuyuan.

And Yao Xiuyuan, Yao Xiuyuan was pondering how to confess at night.

Yao Xiuyuan pondered for a whole noon, and finally decided to surprise Ying Nian.

He left work early, contacted the familiar Western restaurant to bring steak and dessert, returned home, and began cooking.