chapter 154

Yu Anyi was shocked, "What do you say?"

"Guan Xiayun likes Ji Qingzhou." This time Chu Cheng used an affirmative sentence.

"How do you know?"

"Someone is coveting my boyfriend, can I not feel it?"

Yu Anyi thought about it and thought of Guan Xiayun asking her if she liked Ji Qingzhou at noon, no wonder she suddenly asked herself that question. And so impatient, as soon as he got back to the house, he turned off the camera and began to ask him.

"She also handed Ji Qingzhou a pack of wet wipes today." Chu Cheng said, "Did he give it to Lian Jingxing or any other boy?"

Yu Anyi shook his head.

"So, why only give Ji Qingzhou?"

"Maybe it's to repay Ji Qingzhou for helping us carry water in the morning."

"Then shouldn't she give it to me?" When you were in the temporary group, you chose Ji Qingzhou, and she and I were in the group.

"It is."

"You go back and ask, if she doesn't like it, it's because I'm too sensitive, and my lover's eyes are out of the way." If she really likes it, it's your friend, and you advise her to get out as soon as possible.

Yu Anyi nodded, and then raised his eyes to look at Chu Cheng with dissatisfaction, "What is the fate of the two of us, so miserable, one likes you, one likes Ji Qingzhou, it's so pitiful."

Chu Cheng smiled, "So hurry up and like others, I see that Lian Jingxing is very attentive to you."

Yu Anyi raised his hand to give him a pause gesture, "Are you crazy? Are you more than a year old? Stop, how come you're following the nonsense! "

After she finished speaking, she opened Mai and walked out, beckoning the camera brother to pick up the camera just now: "Let's go, go and see your stove."

When Chu Cheng took her to see the stove, Ji Qingzhou also came out with some cut vegetables, and Chu Cheng saw this and began to make a fire.

"You're going to get on fire!" Yu Anyi was surprised, "It's only been a day, it seems that you have adapted very well, and you are a good young man in a new rural area."

"Definitely better than you anyway." Chu Cheng said.

Ji Qingzhou saw that the fire was already cooked, and first steamed the rice into the pot. While waiting for the rice to ripen, Guan Xiayun helped him cut the rest of the dishes and took them out.

When the time was almost up, Ji Qingzhou opened the pot, and sure enough, the rice was already steamed. He took out the rice and let Chu Cheng bring it in, while he began to stir-fry vegetables himself, waiting until all four dishes were fried before frying the steamed buns.

He originally wanted to make another rock candy pear, but was stopped by Chu Cheng, "Enough, it's dark, just like that."

Ji Qingzhou guessed that he was hurting himself, so he didn't insist anymore, and chu cheng entered the house with a steamed bun.

Although these dishes are all home-cooked, but in such an environment, it is inevitable that there is some warmth, Yu Anyi sighed while eating, "Ji Qingzhou, you are still very delicious in cooking, I have not eaten before, this time it is a sight."

"The next time you come to my house, I'll do it for you."

Chu Cheng was dissatisfied, "She can't buy what she wants to eat, she still needs you to make it for her, are you her cook?"