chapter 166

Ji Qingzhou nodded and jumped up with him.

They hadn't danced together before, but they did, and they did, and they cooperated with an unexpected tacit understanding. Chu Cheng took his hand, put his arm around his waist, and whispered, "You see."

Ji Qingzhou looked down at his gaze, and saw their dance steps going in and out, retreating and advancing, and he heard Chu Cheng ask him, "We didn't dance together before, did we?"

"Hmm."

"But we cooperated very tacitly." Chu Cheng looked up at him, "In fact, life is also like dancing, as long as we maintain such a tacit understanding, mutual understanding, mutual tolerance, I go further, you take a step back, you go further, I take a step back, then we can dance the most perfect dance steps."

Ji Qingzhou smiled, "You are very good at lyricism."

"Because I'm confident in our future."

Ji Qingzhou looked at him, Chu Cheng blinked at him, Ji Qingzhou smiled unconsciously, he looked at the proper dance steps between them, and looked at the person in front of him, he stopped, and in Chu Cheng's surprise, he hugged him.

"Chu Cheng," Ji Qingzhou said softly, his tone was very calm, and his tone was very serious, he said, "I am not a person who likes to fantasize about the future." In my life, the present is always more important than the future, if I have a vision for the future, with confidence, it is not the future itself worth my expectations, but there is a you in this future. "

He looked at the trees not far away and said softly but firmly, "I love you, so you are more important than everything, so I want to have a future with you." So, I have confidence in our future, not that I have faith in the future, but that I have faith in you.

Chu Cheng slightly pulled away from him, looked at the unobstructed love in his eyes, and bowed his head and kissed it.

"I assure you that in this life, I belong only to you. I am yours. Chu Cheng pecked at him and whispered.

Ji Qingzhou hugged him and kissed his lips gently, "Me too."

They naturally stayed here for one night, and Ji Qingzhou asked Chu Cheng, "When we came in, there were two roads, so what was the scenery on the other side of the road?"

"It's a church," Chu Cheng said, "one road leads to marriage proposal, one road leads to marriage."

Ji Qingzhou understood.

Chu Cheng hugged him and said softly, "If you want, we can come here to hold a wedding after we have set a good day."

Ji Qingzhou thought about it and shook his head, "I want to choose my own place to get married."

"Okay." Chu Cheng kissed him.

Ji Qingzhou looked at him, and his heart was full of joy.

The joy of the marriage proposal diluted his nervousness about the upcoming Golden Laurel Award, and it was not until the day before the Golden Laurel Awards ceremony that Ji Qingzhou became nervous again.

Chu Cheng was much calmer than him, and even went to the Golden Gui Award site with him, helping him pin the rose brooch before he walked the red carpet.

Ji Qingzhou and the "In the World" crew walked the red carpet once, and the "Light and Shade" crew walked the red carpet once. After walking down the red carpet twice, he finally gradually eliminated his tension and regained his former composure.

Chu Cheng and Zhou Chengfeng had no way to enter the venue and sit down, so they had to wait for him in the backstage lounge.

At exactly eight o'clock in the evening, the Golden Gui Award Ceremony officially began, and Ji Qingzhou sat in his seat waiting for the award guests to draw the prizes one by one. His fans stood in front of the TV, looking at the TV screen, their hearts beating like thunder.