Chapter186: Yao Xiuyuan x Yingnian (12)

"The school arranged dormitories for students like us selected from the county, but Tang Yu's father told me that he was willing to sponsor me for three years of high school and even four years of college, and was willing to provide me with food, clothing, and accommodation, but he needed me to do him a favor. The one he wanted me to help him was Tang Yu.

Ying Nian said this, lowered his head and took a sip of wine, paused for a while before continuing, "Tang Yu is actually quite smart, but you can also see that just like he doesn't want to work well now, he didn't want to go to school well at that time, either skipping class or sleeping, and his grades were not good. Tang Yu's father wanted me to be friends with him and help him improve his academic performance, he said that he didn't need to be good, but he couldn't fail the door. I thought this was very simple, so I agreed.

"From that day on, I stayed at Tang Yu's house, and although we didn't get along well at first, we got along very well later, and by the second year of high school, we were almost together. At that time, I was really happy, although the relationship could not be made public, but I felt very happy to see each other every day. Tang Yu also studied very hard, hoping to be admitted to the same university as me, even if it was not the same school, he could be in the same city, he really liked me at that time and was very good to me. Don't say I'm injured, it's just that I'm a little unhappy, he is nervous, for fear that I will be uncomfortable.

 When Ying Nian said this, he only felt sad, and couldn't help but drink another glass of wine.

Yao Xiuyuan sighed silently in his heart and did not speak.

"Then we went to college together, not in the same school, but it was very close, we rented a house together and started living together, and that's when his friends learned about our real relationship." When he said this, he turned his head to look at Yao Xiuyuan and asked him, "Do you like Ji Qingzhou?" Do you like him?

Yao Xiuyuan smiled a little, "Do you think we don't like him?

Ying Nian shook his head, "I think you guys are very good to him." He said, "Qingzhou is much luckier than me, so I like him very much, and I look at him and feel that the future is still very promising, because someone has already got it, so you know, what you want, can be obtained, is real, and that's good, at least let people have a head."

Yao Xiuyuan listened to his words, only felt that his life was a little too bitter, he lost his parents when he was young, looking forward to a good future, but when he grew up, he was abandoned by his uncle's family, so he could only pin his hopes on reading, telling himself that reading would have a good future. However, until now, he doesn't seem to have waited for a really good future.

However, even so, he still lived very hard, and even compared to his lucky Ji Qingzhou, he was not jealous, but became a friend. He felt that Yingnian's mentality was too good, but it was also too bitter, he didn't say anything, he was gentle and polite every day, and even smiled from time to time, he thought that he just had a failed relationship, thinking that he had let go, as long as Tang Yu stopped entanglement.

But in fact, his heart is like an empty city, the three most important feelings in this life, he seems to have no family affection and love, only friendship is struggling to support, but he does not like to trouble other people's personality, friendship gives him comfort, in fact, there is very little.

"My friends with Tang Yu don't get along well." Ying Nian's words interrupted Yao Xiuyuan's thoughts, he lowered his head and said while drinking, "Chen Mao doesn't like me, you should see this, he is Tang Yu's cousin, so he has a lot of say in Tang Yu's circle, he doesn't like me, and other people naturally won't have any good faces for me in order to cater to him, except for Guan Han." Guan Han is the only one I get along well with among Tang Yu's friends, but it's useless, he doesn't have any right to speak, so even if he helps me speak, it's useless.