chapter 43

Even Jing Xing felt that he was really living more and more back, and he didn't see such a simple thing clearly, "Are you Yu Anyi?" There is no normal newcomer period, filming to see the mood, debut on the protagonist, in order to naively say this kind of thing. Forget it, insult Yu Anyi, Yu Anyi is much smarter than you.

Meng Yuanbai: ...

Lian Jingxing went to his room, took out his room card and brushed open the door, and advised his friend: "Go back, eat more walnuts."

Meng Yuanbai: ...

Meng Yuanbai felt that he was really wronged!

Ji Qingzhou didn't expect that Lian Jingxing would think so much about himself, and specifically closed the door to mention him. He could have told himself "Don't call me Brother" when he called him Master Brother, but Lian Jingxing did not, but acquiesced to this title, and only patiently explained the matter to him afterwards. Ji Qingzhou felt that Lian Jingxing seemed to be gentler than Chu Cheng and Zhou Chengfeng said, and he was somewhat fortunate that his luck was quite good.

This good luck lasted until the next day's group, when he and Lian Jingxing teamed up with Yu Anyi, Ying Nian, Pei Wanyao, and the publicity guest Graphite.

Yu Anyi was very happy, and whispered to Ji Qingzhou, "So that the three of us from the same company are all in the same team."

Ji Qingzhou nodded, as long as he didn't play with Luo Yuxin's team, he would be very satisfied.

"Come on," Yu Anyi said, "we must win."

The recording of the first period, the program group set is the room escape + star PK, the two groups of personnel first to escape the room, the room is equipped with five levels, the star cracks a level, the team gets a point, and the team with the final score can first select the project in the next star PK link.

Even Jingxing's team almost tacitly accepted that he was the captain and walked in under his leadership. The other team, Meng Yuanbai and Luo Yuxin are equally popular, the coffee position is equal, Luo Yuxin takes care of his own newcomer in this variety show, so he takes the lead in opening his mouth, "Yuanbai, you come to be the captain."

When Meng Yuanbai saw him say this, he did not back down, took over the position of captain, followed Lian Jingxing behind them, and led his own team into the secret room.

The room at the first level was empty, with only a cabinet, a coffee table, a sofa, and a Chinese medicine cabinet that was not too big.

Lian Jing said, "Let's look around for clues first."

The crowd immediately moved.

Ji Qingzhou saw Lian Jingxing go to open the cabinet, so he came to the Chinese medicine cabinet and tried to pull the drawer. Pulling and pulling, I found that there were several drawers that could not be opened.

"There's a box here." Even the view of the street.

Yu Anyi immediately surrounded him, "Password lock, four digits."

Lian Jingxing nodded, "Look for anything related to the password."

"Here's a book, under the couch cushion." Ying Nian opened it and looked at it, "Today is march 3rd, it is already the seventh day I have come here, I am sure that I can't go out, I only hope that my notes can help the people who arrive here later..."

"On the third of March," Luo Yuxin thought, "if it is the seventh day, then he should come here on February 25 or February 26, And Brother Lian, you try 0225 or 0226."

Lian Jingxing tried, "No, not this."

"Ying Nian, read on." Luo Yu New Road.

Ying Nian nodded, "There are seven of us in the group, together to dig for treasure here, but as soon as we arrived here, there were people who disappeared one after another, first Lao Wang, who disappeared in one night, when I realized, it was already 11:30 p.m.