chapter 74

Ji Qingzhou heard the words, the hand that buckled the seat belt paused, and looked up at Ying Nian, "You also said that you were not dating?"

"A date for a person is a date." Ying Nian looked at him, "And you have a date?"

Ji Qingzhou: !!!

Ying Nian smiled, "Teasing you, let's go, please eat."

Ji Qingzhou looked at him and thought to himself that Ying Nian outside the show was like this.

Ying Nian took him to a restaurant that looked very imposing, and the position here was a semi-enclosed card seat, and the seat was widely spaced in front of the seat, and there were pots of verdant greenery to cover it.

The seats had been booked early in the year, so the waiter took them straight over. Probably because of Valentine's Day, the table of the booth is filled with a white rose in a glass bottle, and Ji Qingzhou sits down, only to find that this location can see the landmark buildings of the city center at a glance.

"It's better to come at night." Ying Nian said, "At that time, the night view will be very beautiful." 

"Then why don't you wait for the person you made an appointment with at night?" Ji Qingzhou did not understand.

He set a seat specifically for Valentine's Day, or a place to see the night view, so why not wait until the evening with the people he likes?

"Even if he has something to do now, he may be fine at night, and he can watch the night view with you."

Ying Nian smiled, looked at the scenery outside the window, and whispered, "Who doesn't look the same way, missing is missing, no one will wait all the time."

Ji Qingzhou felt that his words were a little sad, and he intuitively felt that Ying Nian's feelings should not be so smooth, so he quickly changed the topic, "Are we about to record variety shows again?"

"Yes, I'll go next Thursday."

"After a year, I became lazy, and that day I remembered that I was about to record a variety show, and I felt a little confused."

"Yes." Ying Nian said, "I spent the New Year in the crew this year, it was hard to finish, thinking that I could rest for a few days, and then I found that I had to record a variety show, which was desperate."

"Alas, I hope that the publicity guests invited by the program team this time can be a little more worried."

"Hahahahaha," Ying Nianyan laughed, "then I hope that this time I can not play with Luo Yuxin's team, even if it is with him, don't come to Fang Yaoxuan's relatives and friends like this, it's too torturous."

When Ji Qingzhou heard this, he couldn't help but smile, indeed, it was too torturous.

When Yao Xiuyuan came to see his blind date according to his mother's wishes, what he saw was such a scene of two people talking happily.

He looked at it from a distance, and it wasn't real, so he got a little closer, until he was close to the booth, and then he was sure that it was really Ji Qingzhou, how could he be here?!

Ji Qingzhou also noticed him and asked, "Yao Xiuyuan?"

Although he always heard Chu Cheng mention these friends of his, he had only seen them once the last time he had swam, and after such a long time, Ji Qingzhou was not sure if he had recognized the wrong person.

Ying Nian heard the words, turned his head to look at Yao Xiuyuan, Yao Xiuyuan looked at Ying Nian silently, and his heart hummed coldly, a good handsome little white face, Ji Qingzhou's vision is good, even the guts are quite good.