chapter 118

Soon, the assistant replied to the location where Ji Qingzhou was filming, Sheng Wenxi took a look, well, it was in the next city, he thought so, let the assistant put his own things tomorrow in a row, and he planned to take advantage of tomorrow to meet Ji Qingzhou. He really didn't believe it, they were all mixed up in this circle, and Ji Qingzhou really wasn't moved by the awards at all?!

Sheng Wenxi went out after eating the next morning, because it was not far away, so he did not take a plane, but drove himself. He drove for almost three hours and reached his destination. He called Zhou Chengfeng, and Zhou Chengfeng did not expect that his big Buddha would come here specifically for Ji Qingzhou and rushed out.

Sheng Wenxi followed him all the way forward and soon arrived at the shooting set. Ji Qingzhou was filming, he was holding a guitar, sitting in the shade of a tree, in front of a few children, he gently played the guitar, singing to them "Tomorrow will be better."

When Sheng Wenxi arrived, he was singing the sentence, "The spring wind does not understand the style, blowing the heart of the teenager."

Sheng Wenxi listened from a distance, a little surprised, he even had a good voice. He saw Ji Qingzhou smiling at the children, singing softly, and asking the children in front of him at the end of the singing, "Do you want to try playing the guitar?"

He always has a smile on his face, but the depth of his smile is different from the feelings conveyed, he is gentle and peaceful when singing, and when he talks to children, there is a very bright brilliance in his eyes.

Really like Ah Heng, Sheng Wenxi thought, the carefree ah Heng in the early days who had a passion for love.

He waited for Ji Qingzhou to finish filming, watched Zhou Chengfeng walk in front of Ji Qingzhou, and said something to him, Ji Qingzhou looked at himself with a little surprise, and after touching his gaze, he nodded politely.

Sheng Wenxi smiled a little, which was a response.

Because of Sheng Wenxi's arrival, Zhou Chengfeng and Wu Dao coordinated the time and asked him to move Ji Qingzhou's play back slightly. Wu Hui was surprised at the moment when he saw Sheng Wenxi, but now that he understood, he couldn't help but feel that Ji Qingzhou was still quite powerful. They are all in a circle, of course he knows Sheng Wenxi, but also knows that Sheng Wenxi is an extremely picky person, his films do not accept Gasse, each selection must be determined by himself, and he must go through his interview.

Now, he specifically came to find Ji Qingzhou, and if he wanted to come, he also wanted Ji Qingzhou to participate in his movies. Sure enough, the good director looks at people's eyes the same, Wu Hui thought narcissistically, very happy to let Ji Qingzhou go.

Ji Qingzhou and Meng Wenxi found a coffee shop nearby, and Sheng Wenxi saw that the weather was good today, and did not want a private room, but sat by the glass window and basked in the sun.

Ji Qingzhou looked around, probably because the shooting location was relatively remote and the café was relatively small, so there was no one other than the two of them and the hostess at this time. He was relieved and sat down opposite Sheng Wenxi.

After a while, the hostess took the menu and let them order, Ji Qingzhou let Sheng Wenxi order the coffee he wanted to drink first, and then ordered a cup of milk tea. He looked at Sheng Wenxi and wondered if he should speak first to show respect, so he said politely, "Sheng Dao is good."

"Hello."

"Did Sheng Dao come to me this time for Ah Heng?"

Sheng Wenxi nodded, "I heard Zhou Chengfeng say that you don't want to play this role, can I listen to your reasons?" "