Chapter195: Yao Xiuyuan x Yingnian (24+25)

"Okay." Ying Nian said happily, "What you want to eat, I'll make it for you."

Yao Xiu kissed him from afar and said softly, "We can do it together, just yet, we haven't cooked together."

"Young Master Yao is willing to cook?" Ying Nian teased him.

Yao Xiuyuan smiled and hugged him and said, "No way, who makes me hurt my wife."

When Ying Nian heard this, he pushed him angrily, "Who is your wife!"

"Isn't that you, Nianian?"

"Of course not." Ying Nian retorted with red ears, "We're not even a couple now!"

"Advance in advance, and when the time comes, I will double it back to you."

Ying Nian thinks that he really deserves to be an entrepreneur, can this be advanced in advance?

"Profiteers!"

"No business is no adultery." Yao Xiuyuan took his hand and kissed it.

The next morning, Ying started very early, thinking about making breakfast for Yao Xiuyuan. He looked at the ingredients in the fridge and decided to make a fried dumpling. When Yao Xiuyuan woke up, he saw that Ying Nian had already put the dumplings in the pot, ready to cook them and fry them again.

Yao Xiuyuan hugged him from behind, leaned his head and kissed him, and said to him, "Don't bother so much, just eat boiled food."

"But don't you like fried dumplings?"

"You can eat it at noon."

Ying Nian felt that it was okay and continued to concentrate on cooking dumplings.

Yao Xiuyuan hadn't seen him in the kitchen for a long time, and at this moment the beauty was in her arms, and she couldn't help but hug him and kiss him several times. Ying Nian felt that he was a bit like a large dog, so he laughed, obediently let him kiss, and finally kissed Yao Xiuyuan.

The Christmas of the two people was warm and sweet, Yao Xiuyuan put on a love movie very appropriately, but unfortunately the pace of the movie was too slow, Ying Nian looked at it, and actually fell asleep. Yao Xiu saw this, simply turned off the projection, and slept with him in his arms.

After Christmas, New Year's Day comes, and after New Year's Day, it comes to the annual Spring Festival. Ying Nian still planned to go back for the New Year, and Yao Xiu was far behind the reason why he wanted to visit his parents' graves, and he couldn't keep him for the New Year together. Just hugged him and said, "Be careful on the road, call me when it's time, no, send a video." Ying

Nian responded one by one, and just like last year, he pasted the couplet and the word Fu before leaving Yao Xiuyuan's house.

Ying Ting still had already prepared everything for him, sitting at home waiting for him to return.

Ying Nian thanked her, Ying Ting hesitated for a long time before she said embarrassedly, "Or, go to our house this year to celebrate the New Year."

"No thanks." Ying Nian said, "You go back, be careful on the road."

Ying Ting just complied with his parents' request and asked him, and seeing that he was unwilling, he didn't persuade, turned around and walked outside the house.

Ying Nian drank saliva and sent a WeChat message to Yao Xiuyuan saying that he had arrived home.

Yao Xiuyuan quickly sent a video over, and Ying Nian showed him his home. Yao Xiu's far-sighted house was the only one in the house, and he was a little distressed for a while, and he had to quickly chase people down, so that he could go home with him for the New Year.