chapter 139

This is not all, Ji Qingzhou looked at Zhou Chengfeng, and did not have the embarrassment to tell him that another reason why he wanted to act in this play was because he wanted to win the award. After winning the award, he can go public with Chu Cheng, and he can also go to see his parents with Chu Cheng, he doesn't want Chu Cheng to wait for him for too long, so this is the latest opportunity, he doesn't want to miss it.

He smiled and didn't speak, and Zhou Chengfeng only acquiesced when he was acquiescing, without asking more.

Within a few days, Zhou Chengfeng received a phone call, saying that Ji Qingzhou's audition was successful, and the complete script had been sent to his mailbox, hoping that Ji Qingzhou could familiarize himself with the script before starting. Zhou Chengfeng agreed with a full mouth, and said a few polite words with the other party before hanging up the phone and telling Ji Qingzhou the good news.

After hearing the news, Ji Qingzhou excitedly called Chu Cheng directly, saying that they were going out to eat at night to celebrate.

Chu Cheng naturally agreed, quickly finished the work at hand, and went outside with him to have a candlelit dinner.

When he went to sleep at night, Ji Qingzhou and Chu Cheng did it once, he was happy in his heart, and after doing it, he did not want to sleep, lying in Chu Cheng's arms and wanted to tell him that if he could win the award for this play, they would make it public. However, he was afraid that he would not be able to win the award at that time, so Bai gave Chu Cheng an expectation. Normal heart, normal heart, Ji Qingzhou advised himself, don't put too much pressure on yourself, just treat it normally.

He thought like this, and finally slowly closed his eyes and fell asleep in Chu Cheng's arms.

At the end of March, the Golden Gui Award was officially held, and Ji Qingzhou walked the red carpet with the crew of "Broken Light", and he specially asked Chu Cheng to help him pin the rose brooch on the suit. After Lian Jingxing saw it, he still did not know the truth and exaggerated, "This brooch is still very good-looking."

"Sent by Ah Cheng." Ji Qingzhou said proudly.

"Oh, no wonder it's so vulgar, roses." Lian Jingxing immediately changed his tone.

Ji Qingzhou: ...

Ji Qingzhou looked at him very unconvincedly, "How are roses vulgar, master brothers who have the ability, you don't want to send roses to the people you like in the future."

Lian Jingxing laughed, "You are still protecting him."

"Of course." Ji Qingzhou was righteous.

"Alas." Lian Jingxing shook his head, a little envious: "He is quite lucky, one or two of them are so protective of him."

"Who else?" Ji Qingzhou asked sensitively.

"Yu Anyi."

Ji Qingzhou was relieved, "An Yi is his friend, naturally towards him."

"You have a good temper and don't eat her vinegar."

"Because Anyi is very cute." Ji Qingzhou said frankly, "Moreover, Anyi is very suspicious, after the two of us were together, she didn't say much to Ah Cheng that she liked him."

Lian Jingxing heard the words, looked down and smiled, "She said to Chu Cheng, to put it bluntly, it is also a love sustenance when the youth is budding, it is not true love, nor can it be said that it is really like, it is more like when the love sinus first opened, she saw a suitable person, so she put her girlish feelings on him."

"How do you know?" Ji Qingzhou said curiously.

Lian Jingxing smiled, "I guess, after all, we both filmed together."