chapter 101

Yao Xiuyuan and Shao Yong wanted to applaud him, yes, that's the question, they listened to it all, they just wanted to ask this question.

Chu Cheng looked at his hair in surprise, "What are you talking about?" "

"You don't like him, why are you so worried about him?" Also because he doesn't accept your concern, so depressed. "

"Yes." Yao Xiuyuan echoed, "Don't you find that the appeal of your words is not that you want to be good to him, you think he should accept it, but he didn't accept it, do you want him to accept it?"

"And ah," Shao Yong added, "what you agreed at that time was not to talk about feelings, not to entangle when you were separated, and now Ji Qingzhou has completely done it, go simply, don't want your things, don't pestering you, and don't even need your concern, you shouldn't be satisfied?"

Chu Cheng looked at the three of them, a little speechless for a moment, "What are you thinking?" I just felt that even if the two of us were separated, we could be friends, I could care about him, and he didn't have to push me out."

Yao Xiuyuan coughed, "With all due respect, Ah Cheng, your idea has a problem with itself, why didn't you want to come and take care of me?" We're both friends too. "

Chu Cheng sneered, "You? Do you need me to take care of it? You don't have anything, you need me to worry about. "

"Then there are too many people in this world who have no money and no power, and I have not seen you care so much about other people."

"That's because I don't know them well, I spent a year with Ji Qingzhou, sleeping in the same bed every day, that is, I have a pet for a year, let alone a person?"

"Then you should let it go." Qin Xue said calmly, "I think Ji Qingzhou did the right thing, but you are a bit entangled and messy."

Chu Cheng looked at Qin Xue in disbelief, "Are you an undercover agent sent by Ji Qingzhou?" So towards him. "

Qin Xue looked at him wordlessly, "I ask you, if Ji Qingzhou does not reject your concern, how long are you going to care about him?"

"It depends."

"What do you see? You also know that his youth has only been in these years, so have you ever thought about what impact you will have on him? "

"What impact can I have on him?"

Qin Xue felt that he really didn't have a clear understanding of himself, "You know what conditions you are, not only do you know, but Ji Qingzhou is also clear." Of course, you can take care of him and care for him, but on the one hand, you take care of him, on the other hand, you say that you are just friends, if Ji Qingzhou likes you, then what will he do? Will you like him? Would you be willing to be with him all the time? Have you thought about it?

Chu Cheng was stunned.

Qin Xue continued, "You're right, he just graduated, how many people have he seen, when he came out of school, he met you, how many in this world are better than you?" Our group of people are already considered to be winners in life, you are at the top of us, you are rich, handsome, and willing to be good to him, he lives every day under your care, how will he fall in love with others in the future? He's a person, people will compare, better than appearance, more power, more than money, better than yourself, you put it all together, and then you are not with him, and he said what you go with other people, don't you think you are cruel yourself? "

"He doesn't take your stuff, doesn't accept your concern, makes you put away your protective desires, lets you live your life well, what's wrong with him?" Wasn't that what you said in the first place? How come people have done it and you are still not satisfied? Ten thousand steps back, what else could he do if he didn't? Ah Cheng, you play, because you are the proud son of heaven, but he can't play with you, because he is an ordinary person. You gave him a ladder to dream, but he can't live in a dream all his life, so he can only protect himself in this way. "