chapter 65

After Lian Jingxing left, Ji Qingzhou only thought that he was still chatting with Ying Nian about WeChat, and after dropping the line for such a long time, Ying Nian must have been very confused, so he hurriedly gave Ying Nian a WeChat back and briefly said something about his side. He and Ying Nian were not acquainted, so he did not tell him about his beating of Fang Yaoxuan, only that they had a fight.

Ying Nian was a little worried that he couldn't argue with him, and asked, "Are you okay?"

"It's all right," Ji Qingzhou said, "lively and jumping, thank you for this incident, please eat another day."

"No," Replied YingNian, "if you're all right, then I won't bother you, bye-bye."

"Bye bye."

Ji Qingzhou and Ying Nian ended the conversation, thinking that he had just slapped Fang Yaoxuan with lightning speed, only to feel that he was really too powerful, the action was too agile, and he should install a camera to record it, what a pity!

He was a little excited, and he didn't want to sleep, so he sent a video invitation to Chu Cheng. Chu Cheng had just finished taking a bath, still wearing a nightgown, and was leaning on the head of the bed at this time. He looked at Ji Qingzhou with a look of excitement and excitement on his face and asked, "What's wrong, so happy?"

"I got into a fight with someone and slapped them." Ji Qingzhou said happily.

Chu Cheng listened to his words and felt that he was not hallucinating? How could his little cub even hit someone?

"Are you sure there's nothing wrong with this subject?" Didn't someone slap you? Chu Cheng questioned.

Ji Qingzhou: ...

Ji Qingzhou felt that his old father really looked down on himself, "Do I also have a good temper?"

"So who did you beat up?" He just stood and let you fight? When Chu Cheng said this, he suddenly became nervous, "Are you okay?" Did you hit him and he didn't hit you? You stand up, take off your clothes, and I'll see.

Ji Qingzhou: ???!!!

"How can you blatantly play rogue!" Also want me to undress! "

Chu Cheng was speechless, "I just want to see if you are injured."

"I'm all right," Ji Qingzhou said, "I'm not stupid, I know I can't beat him, so I ran, my hotel is a suite, I ran back to the bedroom inside and locked the door, all he wanted to hit me can't hit."

"You're still quite sensitive."

Ji Qingzhou smiled, "I think so too."

"Wait, where you fight is in your room?" Chu Cheng felt that things were a little magical, "What the hell is going on?" Why did people chase you into your room and beat you up? Who the hell are you fighting with?

"There was no fight, I beat him unilaterally, as for who he was with," Ji Qingzhou looked at him and lengthened his tone, "You guess?"

Chu Cheng listened to his words, thinking that Ji Qingzhou could make him guess, this person must have known it himself. Recording variety shows with him, I still know that it can only be, "Luo Yuxin? "

Ji Qingzhou shook his head, "Close? "

"You can't beat Fang Yao up!" Fang Yaoxuan also went to record your variety show?

Ji Qingzhou snapped his fingers, "That's right, it's him!"

Chu Cheng was really shocked at this point, "Didn't you say you couldn't beat him?" Do you still dare to beat him?