Chapter195: Yao Xiuyuan x Yingnian (24+25)

Start from the beginning

Yao Xiuzhu was a little puzzled, "Also this year?" Are you planning to sponsor him?

Yao Xiuyuan smiled, "You'll know then."

Although Yao Xiuzhu didn't understand what he wanted from the gourd, he still went back to the room to help him get a red envelope shell, and by the way, he also wrapped a red envelope, "Then I'll give him another one."

"That's better." Yao Xiuyuan took the red envelope unceremoniously, "He received your red envelope last year, and he was very happy, praising your beauty and kindness."

Yao Xiuzhu laughed, "Don't bring bad children."

"Don't worry, I'm not willing to give up."

Yao Xiuzhu went abroad the next day to sign the contract, and in the afternoon of the same day, the Yao family's parents also left X City by private plane. Yao Xiuyuan sat alone in the room, feeling that if he didn't go to Ying Nian at this time, he would simply be sorry for the opportunity created by heaven for him.

So he drove the car, bought some New Year goods, and took money to put in red envelope shells for Ying Nian, and dashingly ran to Ying Nian's hometown.

Yao Xiuyuan had heard Ying Nian talk about his hometown before, and he remembered it well, and he still remembers it. However, in order to arrive accurately, he took a person from the same county as Ying Nian before departure. This is the peak period of the Spring Festival, as soon as the other party gets on the car, he can't stop thanking him, Yao Xiu doesn't plan to collect money, after all, these money are not enough for him to buy a bottle of wine, he carries people, purely to avoid detours.

But this year, no one dared to get on the car without collecting money, so Yao Xiuyuan had to collect the money as agreed, and asked him the address of the village where Yingnian's family was located.

When the little brother saw that it was a village he was familiar with, he was even more enthusiastic, so he almost drew a map for him to follow, "Brother, do you remember?" When you pass the gas, you turn the corner and turn into this village.

Yao Xiuyuan nodded, "Remember, thank you."

"No, brother, are you going to the village to find someone? Or go home? I listen to your accent, not like someone from our side.

"Find someone." Yao Xiuyuan smiled at him, "Go see my daughter-in-law."

"Sister-in-law is from our side?"

"Yes."

The little brother looked at the man next to him, and then at the car he was sitting in, and secretly sighed that his sister-in-law's life was so good.

Yao Xiuyuan drove for more than six hours in a row before finally arriving in the city where Ying Nian's home was located.

The little brother looked into the city and said to him, "Brother, you put me here, my family and sister-in-law's house are not on the road, if you send me, you have to detour, you just put me in the city, there are several buses back to us in this city." 

"Okay." Yao Xiuyuan stopped the car.

"That brother, you can just drive as I said in a while, just go on and turn in, you call your sister-in-law in advance and ask her to pick you up." We don't have a house number in the village here, some of them still live on the slope, and if you haven't been there before, you won't find her home.

"Okay, I know, thanks." Yao Xiuyuan felt that this young man was quite cheerful, so he pulled out a few bills from his wallet, "This is for you, big New Year, take it to your younger brothers and sisters to wrap a red envelope."