Chapter195: Yao Xiuyuan x Yingnian (24+25)

Start from the beginning

Ying Nian didn't know what he thought, showed him his home, was a little tired, so he washed and went to sleep.

On the second day of the new year, I went to visit my parents' grave as usual, and told them that I was doing well this year.

He is already very accustomed to this process, and every year it is like this, and there are no fluctuations in his heart. He knew that the sentence that Ying Ting asked him should be his uncle and aunt, and he also knew that in the past few years, his relatives had always wanted to repair relations with him, but Ying Nian felt that it was not necessary.

They had a gap, Ying Nian looked at them, the thorn in his heart loomed, he was used to walking forward, he didn't like to look back, so he didn't want to let these past things hold him back.

If it weren't for the fact that when he left, Ying Ting was still young and didn't know anything, and he would hold his leg and ask him "when will my brother come back", Ying Nian felt that he would not have been so close to Ying Ting.

He sat quietly in front of his parents' grave for a while, then finally got up, patted the soil on his pants, and slowly walked down the mountain.

Yao Xiuyuan only learned after returning home that his parents and uncle planned to go to the island for the Chinese New Year this year.

"It's always fun to celebrate the New Year at home, it's warm there, and you can surf."

Yao Xiuzhu said calmly, "I can't go, I have a contract to sign here, tomorrow I will fly to E, you guys have fun by yourself."

When Yao Xiuyuan heard this, he immediately said, "Then I won't go either, what is there to do on the island, I'd rather work overtime at home." 

The Yao family's parents have no objection to this, they just want to play, the children are willing, then naturally it is best, unwilling, that is not forced.

"Then you stay at home, wait for the fifteenth day of the first month, and everyone will spend a small year together."

"Good." Yao Xiuzhu replied.

Yao Xiuyuan naturally agreed.

Yao Xiuzhu packed her luggage that night, and before leaving, she handed over the red envelopes she had prepared to her mother, "A Yuan and I gave those little ghosts red envelopes." 

"Good." Yao's mother said with a smile, "I'm still working for the New Year, aren't you tired?"

"Not tired. But busy with this project, I will take a break.

"Well, it's time for you to get busy with your life's events."

When Yao Xiuzhu heard this, he got up calmly, "Then I'd better continue to be busy with work."

Yao's mother was helpless, and always felt that her daughter was estimated to marry a career.

When Yao Xiuzhu returned to his room, he passed by Yao Xiuyuan's room, thought about it, knocked on the door, Yao Xiuyuan opened the door, and listened to his sister, "The red envelope has been given to my mother, along with your share."

"Thank you, sister."

"Don't work overtime in the New Year, I can't help it, if you say it's time to hang out with Ah Cheng Ayong and them, this year, you have also worked hard."

"If you want to work hard, I can't have your hard work."

"But you're doing well." Yao Xiuzhu affirmed, "A Yuan, you are very smart.

Yao Xiuyuan scratched his head a little embarrassed, but he remembered something and said to his sister, "Sister, you also have to give me a red envelope shell this year, and I also have to give a red envelope to my little friend."