Chapter190: Yao Xiuyuan x Ying Nian (16+17)

Comenzar desde el principio

"That's, I didn't play well that time, you wait, I'm definitely not dirty."

Ying Nian nodded very cooperatively, "I'll wait and see"

The two entered Ying Nian's room together, and Ying Nian took advantage of Yao Xiuyuan's visit to enter the bedroom of the suite and began to change clothes. Yao Xiuyuan visited the outside, pushed the door in, and saw that he took off his shirt and was about to change a white T for himself.

He leaned against the door and watched Ying Nian put on his shirt, and sighed, "The figure is good, but it's too thin."

Ying Nian raised his eyes and glared at him.

Yao Xiuyuan sighed, "Praise you."

Ying Nian snorted.

Yao Xiuyuan straightened up, "Or do you think it's simple that I just saw that you are unfair, I'll show you back."

He said, ready to unbutton his shirt.

Ying Nian was speechless, "Do you know what it means to do this in front of a gay?"

"What" 

"Sexual harassment." Ying Nian said calmly.

Yao Xiuyuan:

Ying Nian shook his head, "So put down your hands, President Yao."

Yao Xiu foresaw this, and thought that he really minded, and quickly explained to him, "I'm sorry, I really don't have this awareness, I usually get used to messing with Ah Cheng and them, so I don't have this awareness." If you see what I'm doing inappropriately, you remind me, you will pay attention.

Ying Nian looked at the sincerity on his face and smiled, "Tease you." He said, "I know you don't have this consciousness and you don't mean it."

When Yao Xiuyuan heard this, he was about to say that he would pay attention next time, but he suddenly frowned and thought for a while, and said deeply, "I suddenly found that several of us have sinned deeply.

"You," Ying Nian wondered.

Yao Xiu looked at him from afar, "I, Shao Yong, Qin Xue, and Yu Anming, for so many years, we have been harassing Ah Cheng without knowing it, it is really a little undeserved, fortunately, he is more determined." 

Ying Nian didn't expect him to be so good at drawing inferences, and he could also think of Chu Cheng, and he actually laughed for a while, thinking that he was quite interesting. He walked over and patted Yao Xiuyuan's shoulder, "Let's go, sinner."

"Those who don't know are not guilty, this is not to blame me, the main thing is that Ah Cheng is not a little conscious, it is too undeserved."

"Didn't you just say that you are a sinner, how can you blame Chu Cheng again at this time." Ying Nian said, closed the door, and walked out of the hotel with him.

Yao Xiuyuan said reasonably, "We straight men don't have this awareness, he should pay more attention to this gay, and as a result, he is not tired of being with us every day."

 Chu Cheng, who was far away in X City, sneezed.

Ji Qingzhou asked him, "What's wrong with you catching a cold" 

"There must be someone saying bad things about me behind my back, let me guess, either Yao Xiuyuan or Shao Yong two bastards, it definitely can't be An Ming and An Yi." Chu Cheng said it bluntly.

On the other side, Yao Xiuyuan and Ying Nian had just gone out when they ran into Tang Yu, who was waiting for the two of them at the door of the hotel.

Ying Nian didn't want to deal with him, Tang Yu looked at him, looking like he didn't dare to get closer, and finally approached and asked, "Where are you two going?"