Chapter190: Yao Xiuyuan x Ying Nian (16+17)

Start from the beginning

"Give you a surprise, surprise, surprise" Ying Nian smiled and put the play together, "It's quite a surprise, did you come here because you heard Tang Yu coming"

"Of course not." Yao Xiuyuan was very good at talking, "Didn't I say before, did I miss you, so I came to visit the class." Ying Nian didn't believe him, how could there be such a coincidence, it happened that Tang Yu came to visit the class, and it happened that Yao Xiuyuan also came over. Too coincidental, so too fake.

"How hard is it for a while" "It's okay," Ying Nian said honestly"

I don't have many scenes, and the coffee position is not low, so the crew takes good care of me, and I shoot it myself quite easily."

 "That's good."

"Let's go." Ying Nian put the play away and handed it to his assistant, "Please eat."

"You're not filming anymore" 

"My scene has already been filmed, and I stayed here because I have nothing to do when I go back, so I want to see the director guide others." Since you're here, let's go have a meal together. After all, the crew doesn't have your bento. Ying Nian said, with a light smile in his eyes.

"That's hard work for our big star." Yao Xiuyuan was very cooperative.

"You're welcome, for your sake."

Ying Nian and Yao Xiuyuan went out of the set together and took another road without passing through Tang Yu.

"I'm going to go back and change my clothes first." Ying Nian Dao.

Yao Xiuyuan naturally had no opinion, followed Ying Nian into the hotel, Ying Nian asked him, "Is your hotel booked" Yao Xiuyuan then remembered, "

I really forgot." But it's okay, I can live with you."

 Ying Nian walked to the front desk and asked if there was any room left, he remembered that there should be none, so some actors in the crew stayed in other hotels. Sure enough, the front desk shook his head, indicating that the rooms were full.

Yao Xiuyuan said dissatisfied, "You dislike me, you said that you can live with you."

"Of course not." Ying Nian took him to the elevator.

He and Yao Xiuyuan slept in the same bed the night he woke up from a nightmare, and the next night after that. The reason was that Yao Xiuyuan was afraid that he would have nightmares again, and he must let him sleep with him for another night, but Ying Nian didn't want him to worry, so he agreed, and the result was a good sleep. Yao Xiuyuan felt that he should be fine, so he let him go back to his room.

Also because of these two nights, Ying Nian has no problem sleeping in the same bed with Yao Xiuyuan, he just thinks, "We have irregular schedules when filming, sometimes we get up early in the morning, and we sleep late at night, I am afraid of affecting you." You finally came here, I don't want you to sleep badly.

"What's this, if I don't sleep well, just sleep more while you're filming."

Ying Nian took him into the elevator, pressed the floor, and asked him, "How many days are you staying?"

"Three days." OM," Yao Xiuyuan said, "You should give yourself a vacation."

"Then it's a pity I can't take you out to play."

"I don't care about that." Yao Xiu looked at him from afar, "I haven't visited the class yet, the first visit.", that's what is new.

 "It's not interesting to visit the class."

"Then it depends on who it is, and it's interesting for me to see you."

Ying Nian laughed when he heard this, and there was a smile in the corners of his eyebrows, "It seems that I really read books, and I am not so dirty."