Chapter185: Yao Xiuyuan x Yingnian (11)

Start from the beginning

For a long time, Ying Nian sighed, shook his head, smiled at him, and said, "It's nothing, just remember some of the past."

Yao Xiuyuan guessed that the past in his mouth should be related to Tang Yu, he looked at Ying Nian and tentatively asked, "Do you want to talk to me about it?"

 Ying Nian didn't seem to expect him to say this, and he was a little surprised for a while.

Yao Xiuyuan smiled and said gently: "Holding things in your heart will only accumulate more and more, and sometimes, saying it will make it feel a little better." It's like the kind of treehole post on the Internet, I promise, I'll only be a treehole and won't tell you about it.

Ying Nian listened and looked at him a little stunned, but he didn't know where to start and how to say it. He has never been a person who likes to trouble others, let alone tell others about his feelings. He can love Tang Yu without reservation and let Tang Yu know that he loves him, but he can't tell others about his feelings. He has become accustomed to one person loving, to bearing, to share his emotions with another person, for him, it is not a simple and ordinary thing.

Yao Xiu Foresight seemed to be unable to speak, thinking that he was not very willing, after all, emotional matters have always been relatively private things, so he pretended to be dashing, "I don't seem to look like a tree hole, so you wait for me to buy you a tree hole next time, then you whisper to it." 

Ying Nian's face, which was still a little overwhelmed just now, instantly stained with a smile under these words, he unconsciously lowered his eyes, but slowly looked up at Yao Xiuyuan. Yao Xiuyuan still had that gentle and gentle look, and it seemed that he wouldn't mind whether Ying Nian said it or not.

But Ying Nian found that in his subconscious, he seemed to want to say something. Those things had been accumulated in his heart for so long, precipitated and decayed, and he carried these pasts alone, occasionally looking down, and those things dragged him down like a quagmire, making him feel heavy and embarrassed.

If, can say it, perhaps... It would be better.

Ying Nian drank a glass of wine, Yao Xiuyuan did not stop him, he drank another glass, and when Yao Xiuyuan was about to open his mouth to persuade him, he slowly opened his mouth, "I actually...", he looked at the wine in the glass, blinked, and said in a low voice "Actually... Not sure what to say.

Yao Xiuyuan also thought that he didn't plan to tell himself, but he didn't expect that he just didn't know how to say, "Feel free, you can say whatever you want, you can say anything, you can say wherever you want." 

Is that so? Ying Nian thought, he was quiet for a while, and slowly began to say, "I'm not from here, my hometown is in a village in the county of the city next door, very small, from the head of the village to the end of the village, not even two hours, very poor, when I was young, I didn't even have running water, and it was already good to be able to dig a well in the yard of my home."

Yao Xiuyuan knew that he was not a local person, but he did not know that his hometown was so poor, "Then it is not easy for you." He sighed a little, also when he was a child, he took a plane abroad to see the sea, and it was good to dig a well in the yard in the New Year.

When Ying Nian heard this, his heart was a little uncomfortable, not that Yao Xiuyuan's words made him uncomfortable, but when he recalled his childhood, those days seemed to reappear in front of his eyes.

"When I was first admitted to junior high school, my parents were gone, I was not an adult at that time, my aunt didn't want me, so my uncle took him to his house and became my guardian. My uncle is actually okay with me, I can continue to study, the family also takes care of my food and housing, his children get along well with me, although my aunt is not close to me, but she did not beat me and scold me, so, in general, their family is okay with me.

Yao Xiuyuan was stunned for a moment, he didn't expect Ying Nian to throw such a bombshell as soon as he came up, he knew that Ying Nian was not a local person, so he thought that Ying Nian's parents were in their hometown. Unexpectedly, he was not there early.

He was startled, but quickly concealed his surprise and snorted in response.

"When I was a child, my parents taught me to study well, and in our kind of place, reading is the only way out. I have also been working very hard, and I have been in the top three in the middle of junior high school for three years. Our junior high school is the best junior high school in the county, and the 6 middle schools here will go there for independent enrollment before the middle school entrance examination, only pick the top three, and if you are lucky to meet the standard, there will be sponsors to helpYou pay for three years of high school. In our class, I was the only one who met the criteria, and I was lucky enough that my teacher told me someone was willing to sponsor me for high school. That person was Tang Yu's father.

"No wonder you said yesterday in the ward that if you did it again, you would rather not have his father's sponsorship than know him."

When Ying Nian thought of the scene in yesterday's ward, the events that happened yesterday, and then their initial acquaintance and love, he only felt a burst of swelling in his chest, and it seemed that he was twisted by his hands, and the cramping was unbearable.

"I was very happy at that time, really happy, I feel that although I had a bad life before, and my parents are no longer there, I can still live well in the future. I think my parents are right, people really want to read, you see, don't I already rely on reading to go to the city?

"I was happy to go back to my uncle's house and tell my uncle about it. I packed my bags, my aunt helped me pack it together, and then she gave me off. As we approached Tang Yu's father's car, my aunt said to me, 'Xiao Nian, since you are going to study in the city, don't come back.' You can also see that the situation at home is like this, it is already difficult to raise two children, and you have to raise one. Your parents went suddenly, did not leave much money for us, in the past three years, my aunt can be regarded as the end of benevolence, you are gone, don't come back'.

Yao Xiuyuan was stunned for a moment, this was a follow-up he didn't expect. He quietly looked at Ying Nian, Ying Nian looked at the wall in front of him, and seemed to see nothing, his eyes sparkled gently in the light, Yao Xiuyuan felt that he seemed to be crying.

But he didn't cry after all.

This passage, even after so many years, Ying Nian still remembers it clearly, and he also remembers the dazed and panicked when he first heard this sentence. His aunt looked at him, calm and secure, without a hint of parting in her eyes, as if she was not saying "don't come back" but "the weather is nice today."

Ying Nian tried very hard to express his emotions, saying that he wanted to come back, he didn't have a home now, this was his home. But his aunt refused, saying, "You are not our child, you will always leave." 

He left his uncle's house on that day and left the hometown where he grew up. His uncle spoke to him twice on the phone after he arrived in the city, but never mentioned letting him go home. Ying Nian knew that he had been abandoned, not that his aunt alone did not want him to go back, and so did his uncle.

He hid under the covers and cried for a night, silently sobbing silently and not daring to let people know. Then get out of bed and wash your face when the alarm clock goes off the next day, comfort yourself in the next year, it doesn't matter, as long as he studies hard, he will have a good future, he insisted on it without his parents before, and now, he will definitely be able to do a good job.

He took his schoolbag and went to school, but after school one day, he was picked up by Tang Yu's father and returned to the Tang family.