Chapter183: Yao Xiuyuan x Yingnian (9)

Start from the beginning

Yao Xiuyuan felt that he didn't have to be so polite, he was a few years younger than himself, and now he lived with him, the two of them were also friends, he could be weaker in front of him appropriately, for example, now, he could let himself sit with him for a while.

However, Ying Nian had already asked him to go back first, so he didn't say much, just said goodnight, helped him take a glass of water and put it on the bedside table next to him.

Ying Nian watched him leave, lying silently on the bed. He was still a little sleepy, but I don't know why he couldn't sleep, a pair of eyes opened and closed, closed and opened, and so on for more than an hour, and finally fell asleep slowly.

Still didn't sleep very well, not as depressed as before, but not relaxed, so that Ying Nian woke up very early, took out his mobile phone and began to read WeChat.

Shortly after he entered the bathroom, Guan Ze sent him WeChat, saying that Chen Mao asked him to leave, so he is now outside KTV, asking if he needs to find an excuse to go back by himself. It's just that at that time, Ying Nian was busy inducing vomiting, so he didn't respond to him.

Guan Ze saw that he did not respond, and sent a few more messages, the last one was to call him if something happened.

Ying Nian replied to him: It's okay.

Guan Ze had not woken up yet, so he did not reply to him, and Ying Nian quit WeChat and watched the video.

When Yao Xiuyuan came out of the nursing room to wash up, he saw that he had woken up and asked him, "When did you wake up?"

Ying Nian was afraid that he was worried, so he deliberately said the time late, "7 o'clock."

This time was not too early, so Yao Xiuyuan didn't say anything, just asked him, "Do you want to be discharged now or at noon?"

"Can I be discharged from the hospital now?" Ying Nian asked him, "If I can, I would like to be discharged from the hospital now."

Yao Xiuyuan smiled, "Of course you can, then now, I'll say it to Zhang Peng."

He called Zhang Peng, who told him some precautions and let him go.

Ying Nian wanted to take a taxi back by himself, but Yao Xiuyuan sent him home without saying anything, and Ying Nian had to say thank you to him again, and said a little apologetically, "It has affected your work."

Yao Xiuyuan looked at him helplessly, "Don't you think you're a little too polite?"

Ying Nian was stunned for a moment.

Yao Xiuyuan put one hand on the steering wheel and the other hand on the back of his chair, "How to say that the two of us are also roommates now, roommates are also a kind of friends, friends are easy to do a favor, isn't it normal?" Thank you on the left, sorry on the right, aren't you tired? 

Ying Nian felt that this was the basic etiquette of being a man, Yao Xiuyuan helped him, and he should thank him; He delayed Yao Xiuyuan's work, and he apologized for the year. It's not politeness, it's Kei's politeness. However, he silently lowered his eyes, which was indeed polite, because he really did not regard Yao Xiuyuan as a friend.

Like us, please promote more, need more book lovers to support the motivation!

"You think we're friends?" He whispered, slowly raised his eyes, and went to look at Yao Xiuyuan.

Yao Xiuyuan looked at him in shock, "Isn't it?

He finally understood why Ying Nian had been so polite and polite to him, "We both live together, how can we be friends."

"But that's just you and Chu Cheng fighting to help me."

"So what do you think we are related to?"

Ying Nian did not answer, he felt that they had nothing to do with each other, Yao Xiuyuan's identity, he did not want to climb high, and he did not dare to climb high. Chu Cheng's statement at that time was that Yao Xiuyuan lacked someone to help him cook, and it just so happened that he could cook, so he could temporarily live here to avoid Tang Yu. Therefore, he has always adhered to his share and cooked every meal for Yao Xiuyuan on time, and later because Yao Xiuyuan did not collect his rent, he also undertook other household chores.

He was grateful to Yao Xiuyuan, felt that he was a good person, and felt that if Yao Xiuyuan needed his help in the future, he would agree without hesitation. However, this was only his one-sided gratitude, and he would not feel that because of this period of time, he and Yao Xiuyuan were already friends.

How could he be qualified to be Yao Xiuyuan's friend.

Yao Xiu was silent and silent, only feeling that his heart was full of surprise and curiosity, "If we are not friends, then we are finally roommates, right?"

Ying Nian felt that their cohabitation, to be precise, should be that he sent people under the fence to seek asylum.

"You don't think we're even roommates, do you?" Yao Xiuyuan said in disbelief.

Ying Nian smiled, "Then it's still calculated."

"That's not it." Yao Xiuyuan was relieved and withdrew his arm and leaned on the back of the chair, "Besides, you are Zhouzhou's friend, Ah Cheng and I are friends, Zhouzhou and Ah Cheng are more than friends, in equal measure, we should both be friends." 

Ying Nian felt that he was quite good at mathematics, and he could think of this kind of equal substitution at this time.

Yao Xiuyuan tilted his head to look at him, "So, don't be so polite in the future." 

When Ying Nian heard this, he looked down and thought about it before looking at him and nodding.

However, Yao Xiuyuan was a little unconvinced, and he leaned closer to Ying Nian and said, "Really agreed?" Then tell me, what kind of relationship we have.

Ying Nian was amused by his obviously skeptical tone. He looked at the person in front of him, he still remembered that the first time he saw Yao Xiuyuan was Valentine's Day on February 14 last year, he was having dinner with Ji Qingzhou, and Yao Xiu walked towards them from afar, looking at himself unabashedly, and suspected that they had adultery/affair.

When he moved into Yao Xiuyuan's house, he was still wondering if the other party would be difficult, after all, there was too much difference between them, and he was not even Chu Cheng's friend, just Chu Cheng's boyfriend's friend. When he was Tang Yu's boyfriend, he couldn't get along happily with Tang Yu's friends, and how could he ensure that he got along happily with a strange person with a class similar to himself.

Ying Nian even thought, try it first, in the end is the best solution at present, it really doesn't work, just move out yourself. However, now, Yao Xiuyuan actually told him that they were friends.

When Yao Xiuyuan did not mention the word friend, Ying Nian would not put this label on himself with affection; But when Yao Xiuyuan said this word, Ying Nian had no way to refuse the temptation brought by this word.

Of course, he was willing to be friends with Yao Xiuyuan, and he couldn't even think of a reason for his refusal.

"We're friends." Ying Xiao smiled and said, "Isn't that what you said?"

Yao Xiuyuan was satisfied now, and reached out to help him unfasten his seat belt, "That's right." Okay, you go home, I'll come back for dinner in the afternoon. The doctor said, you better eat liquid, easy to digest food now, understood?

"Understood."

"Rest well and drink plenty of hot water." Yao Xiuyuan instructed.

Ying Nian nodded to accept the straight man's instructions, got out of the car, and helped him close the car door.

After returning home, he searched the Internet for what he was suitable for eating in this situation, and finally decided to make a chicken soup wonton, of course, he could only drink soup, but Yao Xiuyuan could eat more chaos.

Ying Nian boiled soup, wrapped wontons, and stir-fried two hot dishes and mixed two cold dishes for Yao Xiuyuan. He only started cooking wontons after Yao Xiuyuan entered the door, Yao Xiuyuan smelled the fragrance and asked him, "It's so fragrant, what are you doing?"