Chapter 175: Past Life Without Responsibility on a Boat (End)

Beginne am Anfang

"So you didn't move him."

"Wouldn't it be too bullying for me to fight with him like this."

Chu Cheng was relieved, he got up, "I'll go to the mortal world to find him first, if there is something at home, you will send me a message."

"Go ahead." Chu Zhi looked at him, "Your heart is not here either, and it is useless to stay." When

Chu Cheng heard this, he was a little embarrassed, smiled slightly, and said to his brother, "If something happens, I will still go home to help."

"Is there anything else at home that needs your help?" Just take care of yourself.

"Then second brother, I'll go first."

"Hmm."

Chu Cheng got permission, pushed the door and walked out, he stretched out his hand in front of his eyes, and saw the apricot tree in Ji Qingzhou's body, he thought that Ji Qingzhou would be in the white mirror, but he didn't expect that he went back.

Chu Cheng instantly turned into a dragon shape and flew towards Ji Qingzhou.

After seven years, for the comatose Chu Cheng, it was not even a nap, as if it was just a kung fu to close his eyes and open his eyes, he looked at the apricot tree that had bloomed in front of him, looked up at the flower branch, and then looked down, but saw his familiar teenager under the flower branch.

Chu Cheng looked at him, a little stunned for a while, Ji Qingzhou stepped on the falling flowers on the ground, walked in front of him, and asked him, "How are you?"

Chu Cheng nodded, and he said, "Let you wait for a long time." 

Ji Qianzhou shook his head, he has been cultivating for the past seven years, and the time of cultivation is always very fast, so it is not difficult.

As if he remembered something, he happily took Chu Cheng's hand and put it on his heart, and said happily, "I have a heart." 

Chu Cheng felt the rhythm under his palm, looking at the bright smile on his face, but at that moment, he couldn't laugh a little.

Before he fell into a coma, Ji Qingzhou still had no heart, but now, he has a heart, in the seven years that he has been in a coma, who has he met, recognized love, and has a heart, Baixi?

Ji Qingzhou saw him staring at him stunnedly, and did not seem very happy, and asked him, "Are you not happy?" I have a heart.

Chu Cheng silently withdrew his hand and blinked unconsciously, "I'm happy, you've finally grown up."

"Is it growing up to have a heart?"

"Hmm." Chu Cheng nodded, "You are now a mature demon.

Ji Qianzhou smiled happily and looked at him, but saw that although his eyebrows were gentle, he did not smile. He didn't quite understand, "You are clearly unhappy." Chu

Cheng was naturally unhappy, he had been by Ji Qingzhou's side for so long, from the time he was a small seedling, he watched him grow, until he transformed into a human form and accompanied him to the world. But just because he had been sleeping for seven days, he was taken away by Baixi, a fox spirit, and took people away first, if he could still be happy, it would be a ghost.

However, Chu Cheng didn't want Ji Qingzhou to be difficult for this, so he just asked him, "What about Baixi?" Is it around here?

He thought that Ji Qingzhou should return here just to cultivate, his body is here, only by cultivating here, can he grow the fastest, but Bai Xi can't enter this wall, but with the relationship between them, he should be guarding Ji Qingzhou not far away.