❅ 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘺-𝘴𝘪𝘹: 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵

Start from the beginning

"5 seconds."

Galina bounced a bit on the balls of her feet nervously as she felt multiple minds coming into their vicinity.

"Guys.." she trailed off slowly, her own eyes looking up at the ceiling faintheartedly.

"You pulled me from the river." Steve questions with a frustrated bite in his tone. "Why?"

Bucky swallowed thickly, his Adam's apple bopping. "I don't know." he lied.

"3 seconds!"

A beat of silence. "Yes, you do."

"Breach! Breach! Breach!"

CRASH!

A tear-gassed grenade comes crashing through the window nearest to the Avengers — the Captain quickly deflects it with the rim of his shield causing for it to go flying back out the ruined window.

A second one comes flying through by Bucky, he
kicks it to Steve, before the blonde smothers it with his shield.

BANG!

The sound of a cop slamming a battering ram at the locked door causes the whole room to vibrate.

Galina curses under her breath at the fight brewing. "I am not dressed for this." she groans out before swirling her arms in a circular motion to hurl the nearby table at the entrance while Bucky shields himself with the infamous mattress against another attack from the window.

The table is lodged in the door tightly, ensuring stall-time for them. 

Two soldiers come kicking through a respective window out of the two.

Bucky punches the one near him in the face and the other one aimed his gun directly for him — Steve, whom was right there, swept the rug that he was standing upon from underneath the man.

Stray bullets ricochet from the ceiling as the agent wildly fired hopelessly.

The guard leapt back up onto his feet but before he could attack Steve, Bucky came in to kick them back.

Steve placed a hand on his shoulder in urgency. "Buck, stop!" he exclaimed — Barnes ducks underneath his arm. "You're gonna kill someone."

With the grip on his shoulder, he slams Steve down onto the tiles and punches a hole in the floor. "I'm not gonna kill anyone." he gritted out.

He grabs a hold of a backpack that was in his floorboards and blindly hurled it out of the window, no doubt onto a nearby roof.

He's had his grand escape planned for a while.

"Can you guys get off of your asses?!" Galina shouted just as more cops come flying in.

When one of them begin to fire their assault weapon, she soared her arm around in front of her and create a strong pink forcefield to protect herself and the soldiers behind her.

Her fingers bent at the knuckle as she swirled her wrists around in a horizontal motion before pushing them forwards.

The energy goes rippling towards the agents in an aggressive wave and they violently smacked against the wall, out cold.