Extra 4

The off-road vehicle headed inward along the Palmio prairie. Xingzhuo took the lead in investigating the landforms of Palmio and set up the route. In the afternoon of the next day, the off-road vehicle Having driven to the entrance of the Palmio virgin forest, the car has no way to enter, surrounded by bushes and tall trees. Next, the two need to hike through the forest and climb up the snow-capped mountains.

  After getting out of the car, Li Tianyue held up a mobile phone to live broadcast everywhere, and said while broadcasting, "Our team has now reached the virgin forest of Palmio, now I will show you the surrounding terrain, there are many trees here... "Li Tianyue turned around the forest with her mobile phone, and when the camera turned back, she happened to meet Xingzhuo, who was wearing a mountaineering gear and carried a mountaineering bag with one hand in his trouser pocket, showing a calm expression at him, "Little

  boy , when are you leaving?" Xing Zhuo copied plastic Cantonese.

  Xingzhuo's appearance instantly ignited Li Tianyue's live broadcast room, bullet screens flew up, and gifts were all over the sky. Tianyue shook her head watching the grand occasion on the screen, and sighed, "I am open for two hours, which is not as good as his appearance for two seconds I'm sorry, I'm sore, I won't be broadcasting, and my heart is hurt." After that, he turned off his mobile phone and started to pack his luggage.

  Xingzhuo smiled, locked the off-road vehicle, Li Tianyue carried the mountaineering bag, and the two started climbing. After walking two steps, Tianyue looked at the screen of the mobile phone, "Hey, why did you turn off the signal box in the car, my mobile phone There is no signal, how can I live broadcast?”

  “Too many appearances is worthless, besides, the battery in the car is limited, when you perform well, I will use my mobile phone to drive it for you.” Xingzhuo has already put the equipment in the off-road vehicle They are all connected to his mobile phone for remote control.

  Tianyue glared at him, "You are not worth much, I get paid more for participating in the show than you."

  Xing Zhuo snorted, "Do you think this is interesting? If we both guest star in my movie at the same time, my salary will be higher than yours." Will be higher than you."

  "That's not necessarily true, maybe you don't even get paid to make your movie." "

  This is something my father can do."

  "Hahahaha..."

  Palmio's terrain is complex. When you first came in from the edge of the forest, the surrounding trees and plants were still within Tianyue's cognition. As you went up, more and more types of plants appeared. You like to take risks and hunt for novelties. The two of them greatly satisfied their curiosity, took photos and videos along the way, and walked up while playing, but they didn't feel tired.

  Because it was already afternoon when we arrived in the forest, and after walking for about a few hours, the sun started to set, so Xingzhuo chose a place that was leeward and shady, where there were not many dangerous creatures to smell and set up camp. The two had long legs and big strides, and they reached a certain altitude after walking for half a day. They didn't feel anything when the sun was shining during the day, but at night, they began to feel that the weather was a little cold.

  In the evening, I found firewood to light a fire, ate dry food, Xingzhuo turned on the signal in the car, and it was still within the coverage area, and Tianyue turned on the live broadcast for a while. Today's business is over, and the program team also knows the two The time for the two of them to start off alone soon passed, and each of them prepared to go back to the tent to sleep.