80

"Pregnant?" After the doctor finished speaking, the whole atmosphere was silent for a few seconds, and then Jiang Nan was the first to react. Jiang Nan stood up from his seat, still in a daze.

    The doctor smiled at him gently, "Yes, from the results of the blood test, you are indeed pregnant, and you are already five and a half weeks old. As for the retching and other symptoms just now, it is a normal early pregnancy reaction." "

    Doctor You’re not mistaken, right? I, I, and I are men.” Although Jiang Nan sometimes talked to Su Xu about having children in bed, he really didn’t take it seriously. After all, men can have children There are too few, too few.

    "Although it's not common for men to become pregnant, there are cases to be found. In recent years, the probability of men's pregnancy is increasing day by day. The health of the fetus is no different from that of women. Special doctors are responsible for the production process and postpartum recovery, so you can also Don't be too nervous." The doctor reassured.

    Jiang Nan was still in shock, and then looked to the side, Su Xu stood beside him like a fool, unable to help at all, Jiang Nan glared at that guy, big fool, hum!

    Jiang Nan took the test sheet and looked at the diagnosis result carefully.

    Am I pregnant?

    Jiang Nan couldn't believe it.

    He looked down at his belly in annoyance, and gently lifted the T-shirt. The abdominal muscles in the lower abdomen had long since disappeared. They were flat and not bulging?

    "Doctor, you didn't get the wrong order, did you? Look at my belly, it's not big at all." "It's

    only five weeks now, and the fetus is only the size of a soybean, and it's just a small embryo. It will grow bigger in a few weeks." ..."

    Before the doctor could finish speaking, these words startled the big stupid man next to him. Su Xu regained his composure, and hastily put his hand around Jiang Nan's waist, gently pulled down Jiang Nan's T-shirt with one hand, and placed his big hand tremblingly on Jiang Nan's lower abdomen, "Baby, put it down quickly, your belly will catch cold It's gone."

    Jiang Nan was taken aback, what the hell is "Dudu"?

    Then, the grotesque big man who spit out the double word "belly belly" stretched his arms hard, and Jiang Nan flew into the air and was moved to the chair next to him. Then Su Xu stretched out his hand to straighten his clothes, and put Jiang Nan Nan's big T-shirt was stuffed into his jeans! ?

    Jiang Nan tugged at the hem of his t-shirt in embarrassment: "What are you doing, you're so ugly."

    Su Xu frowned slightly, and gently tugged at his fidgeting hand, "Good boy, you'll catch a cold in your stomach."

    " Baby?" "Tummy?" It's so nasty! Why are you talking like that! Jiang Nan looked at Su Xu in front of him, he was not feeling well. "No, you must not be my husband. My husband won't be so nasty."

    Su Xu tucked his T-shirt up for him, looked at him helplessly, and said softly, "Baby, sit here and don't move, wait a while Take you home to eat meat."

    Jiang Nan was completely dumbfounded, ahhhhh! ! His husband is crazy, you return my cold husband.

    After Su Xu settled him down, she turned her head and asked the equally shocked doctor with half-open mouth for precautions. At this time, she returned to normal, and did not utter any repetitive words that caused physical discomfort.

    Jiang Nan looked at his back, his cheeks were slightly red, and he quietly reached out and pulled the T-shirt out of his pants, it was so ugly.

    After Su Xu finished speaking with the doctor, he held the case and turned his head, his eyes swept over Jiang Nan's "belly", and his brows frowned slightly, "Baby~~" Jiang Nan gave him a slightly embarrassing look, bitter Said, "Dudu will be very hot!"