81

Jiang Nan, who had nine tails, suddenly grew wider and became the only ten-tailed spirit fox in the world. Of course, he also had two pairs of ears.

    Waking up in the dream of the ten-tailed spirit fox, Jiang Nan was a little unhappy, he dared to run away with my nine tails, just thinking, someone came in pushing a dining cart with a rich breakfast on it.

    "Baby, get up, brush your teeth and eat breakfast!" Su Xu looked at the dazed little fox on the bed, and gently lowered her head to kiss his forehead.

    Jiang Nan's waking up was cured in this way, and he sniffed his nose slightly, but he was still unwilling to say, "From now on, you are not allowed to put my tail away without my permission."

     Rubbing his little ears, "I'll rub it for you when I finish the rehearsal."

    Ever since she found out that he had a child, Su Xu was terribly gentle, and Jiang Nan was like wind and rain. After breakfast, the ten-tailed fox went to the set contentedly. There were still a few days of important scenes left, and he had to work hard to perform well.

    On the set of "Suspect", the last few scenes of the rooftop confrontation are going on, which are the last few scenes of the script's climax.

    Chen Yizheng sat on the small chair behind the director's monitor, frowning watching Jiang Nan and Zhai Ge's performance on the set.

    "Crack!" Chen Yizheng stood up violently, and was about to roar, when he felt his shoulders being pressed down by big hands. "If you have something to say, don't shout loudly, it will scare my little baby."

    Chen Yizheng closed his eyes, oh my god, it's a baby again. He knew who it was without looking back. Today, this was already the tenth reminder.

    Chen Yizheng pinched his eyebrows, what am I going to say?

    "Zhai Ge didn't move well just now, Jiang Nan...en...does have a little problem." Su Xu folded her chest and tilted her head, looking at the little girl in the middle of the set. Although there were some small problems, she had to say His wife looks good on camera, and she looks even better in person.

    Chen Yizheng was helpless, "Then Teacher Su came to help adjust Jiang Nan? I'll go and scold Chaig severely, it should be fine."

    Su Xu walked towards Jiang Nan with big strides, and left a sentence, "Curse whatever you want."

    Li Zi was sitting on the side. Hearing this sentence, he looked up at Director Chen who was ready to attack, and immediately said, "Director Chen, don't bother!" The scolding is too harsh~"

    Chen Yizheng looked at the investor and rolled his eyes, this crew is getting harder and harder to lead.

    After the director reprimanded Zhai Ge and Su Xu guided Jiang Nan, the filming gradually became smoother. By noon, one filming had been efficiently completed.

    There was lunch at noon, and everyone else ate boxed lunches in the middle of the set, only Jiang Nan ate a delicious lunch made by his husband.

    Several people were eating in the dressing room, and Su Xu was beside him, peeling shrimps and feeding soup, so attentive, Zhai Ge and Li Zi, who were also eating in the dressing room, were quite speechless.

    A cup of bird's nest, black-bone chicken stewed with wolfberries, fried sea prawns in black bean sauce, braised chicken legs in soy sauce, spicy chicken gizzards, and two chicken rolls with cheese and sweet peppers. Chai Ge swallowed his mouth wateringly, really want to taste the taste of this dish.