70

A few days after the passionate couple parted ways, their desires were out of control, and they got two, three, and even many...

    So, when Jiang Nan woke up the next day, it was already past ten o'clock.

    "Ahhhh!! Why didn't the alarm clock go off? Why didn't it go off!?"

    Jiang Nan woke up from the bed screaming, sat up suddenly, and jumped off the ground with a thump, his messy hair and eyes Wobbling around on the floor of the room, looking for clothes in a hurry,

    "It's all you, it's all you! I said yesterday, don't say no, don't say no, you want more, look, look, look! It's already eleven o'clock! I still want to make a film!" Jiang Nan chattered and turned around, his mind was very confused, putting on a shirt and putting on socks.

    Su Xu leaned lazily on the side of the bed, watching the little milk fox on the ground, then reached out and threw him a piece of underwear next to the pillow, "You'd better get the underwear on the boat now, otherwise you don't have to go out in the afternoon. Jiang

    Nan instinctively took the underwear in his hand, blushed in embarrassment, glanced at him, lowered his head and hurriedly put on the underwear.

    The man after the incident also had a kind of lazy sex appeal. He sat up slightly, and the white quilt slid down to his waist, and the key parts were ready to emerge. Jiang Nan hurriedly looked away, thinking, this big beautiful chicken is always there seduce him. snort!

    Su Xu leaned against the head of the bed, looked at the little fox under the bed who was dressed in a mess, his hair was messed up, he looked extraordinarily cute, he really wanted to drag him directly into the bed, and fuck him hard. The little fox has a very beautiful figure, with two long straight legs. Su Xu couldn't help thinking of the feeling of those long legs crossing him yesterday, and his eyes darkened.

    "Have you not been exercising recently, and you have fat on your stomach." Su Xu narrowed his eyes.

    Jiang Nan couldn't care less about the fat on his stomach, and hurriedly put on his pants on his legs, but the more anxious he was, the more he couldn't put them on, and he screamed anxiously.

    Su Xu looked at him, sighed and said lazily, "Don't wear it, your play will change tomorrow."

    Jiang Nan raised his head, "What? Who said that?"

    "You yelled so loudly last night that everyone on the floor heard it. The director is considerate. He didn't want you to be tired. He called to ask if you still want to shoot today. I told him to move to tomorrow." Su Xu He answered lightly, with a serious look on his face.

    Jiang Nan stopped the movements of his hands, but the expression on his face gradually condensed, his face was flushed red and hotter, his lips trembling and murmured, "Did you all... you heard?" Su Xu looked at his face

    . Looking silly, he pursed his lips and nodded with a smile, patted the empty seat on the bed next to him, "Yes, come on, sleep with me for a while."

    The little fox's hand holding the clothes trembled slightly, his heart almost collapsed, biting The lower lip looked panic-stricken,

    what should I do? Everyone...has been heard, should he still be a human being? Why go out and meet people! ! It was all heard! Woooooo...

    Su Xu looked at the little fox like that, and couldn't help but chuckle after holding back for a while.

    Jiang Nan swished his head and stared at him, "It's all you! You're so embarrassed to laugh! It's all you, it's all you..." Jiang Nan jumped on the bed angrily, and jumped on the bed, showing the fox's ears and tail With sharp teeth, it bit down on the bicep of the big beautiful chicken with a whimper.