55

Beijing City, on the black Bentley heading towards Boyue Mountain Villa.

    Su Xu had just put that drunk man in the passenger seat with great difficulty. The drunken person was very heavy, and the little fox grabbed him by the neck and sniffed it from side to side without letting go, which made him waste a lot of energy just to fasten his seat belt, and broke out in a thin sweat.

    In the driver's seat, Su Xu was driving the steering wheel steadily. He glanced at a certain fox beside him, his face was a little displeased, and he frowned and said, "Why are you drinking again? Didn't you let you drink? Forget what I told you The story about the little fox’s butt hurting after drinking?”

    The little fox put his hands on his chest, shrugged his nose, turned his head to look at him unhappy, snorted, and snorted forcefully.

    "Hmph!"

    Su Xu took the time to glance at the drunk one next to him, and saw that his cheeks were flushed, his lips looked particularly plump after eating spicy crayfish, and a pair of fox eyes with slanted tails were staring at him, showing that he was not very happy. happy look.

    It's so drunk and cowardly, isn't he happy?

    Su Xu glanced at the drunk man next to him, "What's wrong? You're right after drinking. The capacity for alcohol is so bad, the quality of the wine is not good. It smells like gutter oil. Hurry up and go home and give me a bath!" The little

    fox He changed his hands and hugged his chest, pouted, "Huh! I smell like crayfish, spicy crayfish! It's not waste oil, even if it is waste oil, it smells much better than your wild man smell .”

    Su Xu was stunned for a moment, a surprise smile appeared in the corner of his eyes, he turned his head to look at him, raised his hand to smell the smell on his body, turned his head and smiled, "I didn't realize that, you also have a dog's nose~ ~"

    The little fox heard Su Xu's words, his eyes widened immediately, he turned around, stared at Su Xu and asked, "Why did you say that?" Su Xu

    froze for a moment, blinked, and suddenly remembered the When I was talking with others, I turned my head and smiled appreciatively, "I found that you are not so stupid after drinking, and your IQ has increased a little bit." The little fox's eyes became rounder, and he held his mouth, "

    You Sure enough, there are other little wolf dogs outside behind my back!"

    Su Xu pursed his lips and smiled helplessly, and stepped on the gas pedal, it turned out that he was worrying too much, this is a little guy who is stupid whether he drinks or not.

    Seeing that Su Xu didn't respond to him, the little fox was even more sure of what he was thinking. He squinted his eyes and was very angry, "You hot chicken husband!" .

    "Ah!!"

    Su Xu let out a muffled snort and hastily shook off the biting fox, took a hissing breath, and looked again, he had already bitten two rows of imprints on his arm.

    The little fox leaned on the back of the chair quite proudly, with his eyes curled up cunningly, "Hmph, you know how powerful we foxes are!"

    Su Xu frowned, "Hmph, it seems that I really have to let you know See how powerful a vixen can be!"

    The black Bentley finally drove into the underground garage of Boyue Villa, and Su Xu dragged the drunk fox up the elevator. The little fox hung on him and sniffed around, muttering unhappily.

    Su Xu was afraid that this guy would bite again, so she grabbed him by the back of his neck and dragged him out.

    "You bastard, you went to find Wen Tingzhi!" The little fox stretched out a finger and pointed at Su Xu's nose, his eyes were rather displeased.