76

The quality of boxed lunches for the film crew is worse than that of Yueli Restaurant’s ready-to-order dinners, so every night after work, Jiang Nan, Li Zizaige and the three of them basically order food without eating boxed lunches. Today is an exception. I ate a box lunch.

    In the room of 8703, Zhai Ge put down the stack of lunch boxes, he took three, Li Zi ate one box and he ate two.

    Zhai Ge took a spoon first, and uncovered Li Zi's lunch box in front of him, "Here, the spoon, you should be able to use it."

    Li Zi looked at the spoon that Zhai Ge handed over with a look of disgust, "See I don’t want any big man to eat with a spoon! You must want to humiliate me.”

    Brother Chai resisted the urge to curse, “Why should I humiliate you!”

    “If you don’t want to humiliate me, then hello I'm eating, you're like a big man, don't you just let you feed me, it's easy, you can die if you feed me, my hand can hurt like this." Zaig stared at

    him , What an annoying man.

    Seeing that he compromised, Li Zi felt better, "I said, why don't you eat in the restaurant of the hotel? Don't you like the tomato pasta over there? We can also order some good dishes.

    " He glared at him, "You fucking want me to feed you, eat in a restaurant, you're shameless and I can't afford to shame this person!"

    Li Zi thought secretly, and pointed to the food in the box lunch, "Okay, That lunch box is just a box lunch, I want to eat this, ah~" After finishing speaking, he opened his mouth in embarrassment.

    Chai Ge took a look at Li Zi, and reluctantly added a chopstick of scrambled tomato and stuffed it into the guy's mouth.

    Li Zi ate his meal happily, and did not forget to comment, "This

    lunch box is not good." I picked up a pair of chopsticks and took a bite myself. The food was a bit cold and the taste was a bit off.

    Li Zi didn't dislike Zhai Ge's cursing attitude, and ordered, "I want to eat beef, hurry up."

    Zhai Ge took another bite of the rice, put down his chopsticks, picked up Li Zi's chopsticks, and gave him a piece of beef, then changed his own chopsticks, and added another piece of beef.

    Just like this, you change the chopsticks one bite at a time, and I change the chopsticks with one bite. It wasn't until Zaiger got confused and took his own chopsticks into Li Zi's mouth that he realized something was wrong. He grabbed Chaiger's chopsticks and ate happily.

    Chai Ge's face was a little unnatural, "I just used the wrong chopsticks."

    Li Zi's expression was normal, "You old man, why are you so slutty, you don't mind changing it."

    Chai Ge stared He glanced at him, "It's not you, don't you have a cleanliness?"

    Li Zi said lightly, "You have cured my cleanliness. After staying in your kennel for so long, what else can I have? Hurry up." Come on, I'm hungry."

    Chai Ge held the pair of chopsticks, picked up a mouthful of food and fed it to Li Zi first, then picked it up awkwardly, took a mouthful of his own food, forget it, manly man, careless , informal.

    Then, the two of them did not distinguish between you and me. You took a bite and I didn't distinguish between you and me. After a meal, Li Zi ate with physical and mental pleasure.

    Not long after the meal, the bodyguards outside the door brought fresh Musang King durians.

    Chai Ge loves to eat sweets, especially durians. He knew immediately after smelling them that the durians were extraordinary, so he broke the durians without saying a word. He broke out the delicate and soft durian flesh. I took a piece by myself and couldn't wait to eat it.