78

In room 8703, on a big bed in the center, Li Zi sat beside the bed wearing a set of pajamas, playing with all kinds of bottles and cans that he had just picked up from his 8701.

    "This is a lubricant, this is water-soluble, it won't break the safety tt. Can you use it? There are instructions here. The amount should not be too much or too little. If you don't know how to use it, I can teach you." Zaig

    : ...

    I don't need you to teach me this fucking, you are a 0!

    Don't care, "I will!"

    Li Zi put down the bottle and continued to pick up another one, "This is safe, it's better to bring this for the first time, I bought it according to my own size, but I see if you use it , this size is only big or small." Li Zi continued to introduce, and then glanced at Zaiger's pajama pants.

    This irritated Zhaige even more, thinking of the first two times of his humiliation, Zhaige blushed and said, "What the hell are you talking about! I'm older than you! Besides, I didn't see you when I was fucking 0 Use safety TT!"

    Li Zi pursed her lips and looked at him seriously, "That's because you didn't tell me in advance, you said in advance that I would wear it too, and besides, I'm 0 today, you have to respect me." Zhai Ge:

    ... ...

    Damn I didn't see you respecting me when I was 0.

    Looking at Li Zi's stubborn little white face, Chai Ge was irritated, "Dai Dai Dai, is it alright? Go to bed!" Li Zi

    shook his head, indicating that he hadn't finished speaking, "I am a delicate man, I am a delicate man on the bed. It must also be delicate. I need to explain these things to you before I can start, otherwise I will not be able to concentrate."

    There are so many things, "then hurry up."

    "This is another lubricant, don't use it wrong , this is a red bottle, usually this is used when kj, how to use..."

    "You are fucking dreaming! Don't even think about it!" Chaige was furious! She interrupted with a blushing face, what is this guy thinking about every day?

    Li Zi looked up at the angry Zhai Ge, and shouted back unhappily, "What are you yelling at? Today I am 0, and I will not be interested if you yell at me like that. I am just proposing a possibility. If you don't like it, don't do it." Well, what are you yelling at? Afraid others won’t hear you?”

    Zhaige choked up blood in his chest, damn it, when did 0 become so noble?

    Chai Ge, who was yelled at, compromised, narrowing his eyes impatiently, "Okay, okay, you continue, what else?"

    Li Zi glared at him, "Why would I fall in love with someone like you? 0 is very precious and fragile Yes, you need to be gentle and patient, so that life in x will be more pleasant."

    Zaig rolled his eyes, "Ancestor, I was wrong, I shouldn't yell at you, what else, hurry up, it's almost dawn "

    Li Zi looked at the sky, finally got back on track, curled his lips, "emmm... and this, but I just cleaned the room, do you need it?" "I'm

    1 today! What do I use this for? "Zhai Ge couldn't hold back again, but his voice became smaller and smaller under Li Zi's staring eyes, "emmm...I mean I don't need it, just use it."

    Li Zi turned his head, "Well... that's right , but let’s put this here first, you’ll need it in the future.”

    Zhai Ge: … Can you respect 1? Temporary 1 is also to save face.

My Husband Issued By The StateOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara