84

Su Xu cooked a table of dishes, basically all the little foxes liked to eat.

    Sadly, Mama Su was dragged to the dining table by Jiang Nan, she was slightly taken aback when she saw the food on the table, braised

    chicken wings in braised sauce, secret stewed chicken legs, stewed black chicken soup, fried stupid eggs, Sichuan flavored saliva chicken...

    Mama Su deflated I pursed my mouth, feeling sad, and tears fell down, "Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo to...how to eat the two of you...eat so many chickens, you took the whole family..."

    Jiang Nan hurriedly put down the chicken leg, swallowed, looked at Su Xu beside him and said, "emmm... I told you that I don't like chicken, why do you cook all the chicken?"

    Su Xu smiled and fed the chicken leg to the Jiang Nan said, "Eat it, my mother agrees, besides, the little guy loves to eat chicken, and you eat it for the little guy in your stomach."

     After that, he also picked up a chicken leg for his mother, "Mom, you too Try it, you have been imprisoned by my dad for so many years, now dad won't forgive you anyway, so you don't have to hold back anymore, just eat."

    Su's mother stopped her tears and stared at him fiercely He glanced, "Who said that? What did you say about your dad? How did I raise a white-eyed wolf like you."

    But he looked down at the chicken legs in the bowl, smelled the smell, and it was true that he hadn't eaten for a long time, and he hated it. He took a bite, tears fell again, and cried while chewing, "Wooooow...the chicken is so delicious~~"

    Su Xu smiled, looking at the little fox next to him who opened his mouth stupidly, "Come on, baby, open your mouth Let’s eat.”

    Su’s mother took a chicken wing, “Nannan, you eat yours, your body is the most important thing now, eat whatever you want.”

    Su’s mother lowered her head and wept silently at the chicken leg, Aggrieved, "Xiao Xu, give Assistant Chen a call to see if your father is awake?"

    Su Xu frowned, "What's wrong

    with my father?" ...scared out."

    Su Xu put down the bowl and chopsticks and looked up, "You scared my dad out? Then you sneaked out? Left my dad alone at home?"

    Su's mother put down the chicken bones, "I called Assistant Chen and our doctor to go I came out because I said there was nothing serious about it, and your dad will definitely be scared when he wakes up and sees me later, so I came out."

    Su Xu was helpless, "Mom, you are really successful."

    Jiang Nan was confused and fainted? Mom is still playing peek-a-boo at such an old age?

    The phone was connected, Su Xu asked about the situation over there, Su's father was already awake, Su Xu reported Su's mother's situation, and hung up the phone.

    Lin Lifu cautiously said, "Is your father okay?"

    "It's okay, I just got a little frightened, and I'm awake now."

    Lin Lifu hesitated for a moment, "Then...your father...didn't look for me?"

    Su Xu asked Glancing at her disappointing mother, "I'm on my way here."

    Lin Lifu stood up from the chair all of a sudden, "Ah? It's over, it's over, your dad must have come to divorce me, I... I'm here I can't stay anymore, I'll go first, go out and hide first." He hurriedly dragged the box and was about to leave.