24

Chapter 24

    "Does it look good?"

    Su Xu raised his wrist, but his eyes fell on the little fox next to him.

    "It looks good."

    The little fox nodded obediently, looking at the watch, the corners of his mouth slightly curled up, feeling that his taste is really good.

    Su Xu glanced at Jiang Nan, and admired the watch with a smile,

    "I think it looks good too."

    Now Jiang Nan was even happier, his heart was like a blooming flower, and he looked up with a bright smile.

    Su Xu looked down at him, "Spent a lot of money, five million?"

    "Not that much."

    "Four million?"

    "Almost."

    I underestimated this little guy.

    "Why did you buy it for me?" Su Xu asked in a deep and magnetic voice, looking at him.

    When Jiang Nan heard it, his face turned a little red, and he stammered the explanation, "Just...you taught me to dance, gave me a chance to sing, and canvassed for my votes online, so I...thank you~"

    " Little brother, I only gave you 800,000 yuan for singing "Chasing the Deer". Even if you won the championship in this show, the prize money is only 1 million yuan. You bought me a thank you gift and spent 4 million yuan. How do you settle this account? Aren't they all paid?" Su Xu spoke slowly, with a little teasing at the end, and her voice was not hurried or slow, and she settled a bill for Jiang Nan.

    Jiang Nan: "Well..."

    Jiang Nan's cheeks became hotter and hotter, feeling that something was exposed, he bit his lower lip hard, "No... no compensation."

    "Why no compensation?" Su Xu looked sideways Jiang Nan laughed softly.

    Jiang Nan's throat tightened, and he was suddenly speechless.

    The smile in Su Xu's tone deepened, and he supported Jiang Nan with his hand wearing richard mille, and leaned forward slowly with his whole body, "I'm asking you, why didn't you pay?"

    Su Xu's voice was deep and magnetic, and the whole person approached slowly, Jiang Nan's nose was filled with the smell of his body, his voice, eyes, smell, constantly suppressed, all kinds of senses wrapped Jiang Nan densely, he His face was getting hotter and hotter, his head was bewildered, and he couldn't breathe.

    "Can't settle accounts just now? Now, subtract one hundred and eight from four hundred, did you lose two million and two million?" Su Xu approached the little fox and continued to settle accounts for him.

    "What should I do? I have lost so much, do you want to take the watch back?"

    Su Xu pursed his lips, and took another step forward. The little fox was forced by him to keep retreating, and he almost shrank under the blanket.

    "Ask you, do you want to take it back? Talk."

    The little fox said firmly, "No."

    Su Xu chuckled,

    Jiang Nan closed his eyes, his face was on fire.

    "It just so happens that I don't want to give it back to you, so how about a kiss as compensation?" Su Xu trapped Jiang Nan in his arms, flirting condescendingly.