89

The vixen family has a new member, and the Su family is very happy. Jiang Nan even went home laughing all night because of Zhai Ge.

    However, Jiang Nan couldn't laugh anymore after laughing for two days, because the big movie directed by Zhang he participated in was released, and he, as a traffic niche with zero acting skills in it, shivered.

    This movie is a star-studded, well-known export product, which naturally attracted the attention of many audiences. On the day it was released, the box office exceeded 200 million. The box office was losing ground, and there was a lot of controversy on the Internet.

    Among them, Jiang Nan, who played a lot of roles, naturally couldn't escape the vicious comments from sharp netizens.

    There is no harm if there is no comparison. If Jiang Nan had not participated in the filming of "The Suspect", he might still think that he acted like that in a daze. However, now Jiang Nan himself knows what kind of virtue he is acting, so every day the bird Quietly, I dare not post on Weibo.

    Wu Youyou led Jiang Nan's fans these days as if they were fighting a tough battle, guarding the Internet 24 hours a day, guarding Weibo, Post Bar, Eight Group and other entertainment portals, and prepared sufficient ammunition: Jiang Nanmei's photos and drafts, the only thing he does is to control the comments! Criticism! Criticism!

    Because there are too many venomous comments.

    [Could some domestic fresh meat not be involved in acting? It's some kind of spicy chicken. ]

    [Reasonably, Jiang Nan doesn't play much, but once he does, I can't bear it. ]

    [I didn't see it, I didn't see it, I came from my little brother's career fan. ]

    [Jiang Nan's background has been hard since he married his husband! I can get all kinds of resources, but can I match my acting skills with Su Yingdi? ]

    [Jiang Nan's expressionless acting skills~~]

    ...

    Since returning from the last pregnancy test, Didi's alarm bells have sounded in Su Guoren's mind. Recently, he quietly asked his Assistant Chen to create a Weibo account for him. Being Nan Zai'er's father's fan, he was about to squeeze out that male vixen. Before your ptsd is cured, you can't let others take advantage of it.

    So, at night, after Su Guoren finished his company affairs, he and Lin Lifu lay on the bed, each holding a mobile phone, trying to refresh his daughter-in-law's screen.

    "Doesn't this mean that Nannan is very popular? Why have you been talking bad about him for a long time?" Su Guoren frowned, not understanding the world of fans.

    Su's mother turned her face and took a look, and explained, "These are internet trolls, which are equivalent to deliberately finding fault."

    Su's mother, who has already mastered the fan circle process, personally guided Su's father, "So our fans will be behind for idols. Come on, speak up for Nan Zaier on the Internet, come, I will teach you."

    Su's father looked at his patient daughter-in-law happily, and said softly, "Liv, I know too little, and I want to be Nan Zai'er too." Cub's father fan, get closer to our little grandson, will you teach me every night from now on? Don't bother with that Dean Zhang, I don't think he has any kind intentions." Lin Lifu lowered her head and fiddled with the phone in her

    hand , the corners of the mouth curved slightly without a trace.

    Seeing that his daughter-in-law did not answer, Father Su hurriedly said, "The doctor said that I am mentally fragile now, and I should get in touch with you foxes more to relieve my nervousness." Lin Lifu raised her head and smiled, "Husband, then