58

In the photo, the little boy standing next to Su Xu and Wen Tingzhi has a slender figure, black hair, and two canine teeth faintly showing when he smiles.

    Such a good-looking little wolf dog, can Su Xu not be tempted?

    Look at the way he's standing next to him smiling lewdly! Hmph, this big and colorful chicken must have no good intentions.

    Just as he was thinking, the elevator door opened, and Jiang Nan hurriedly closed the computer.

    Su Xu lowered his head and changed his shoes, without even looking at him, turned around and went upstairs, leaving only one sentence, "Go to the kitchen and get the food ready for me, what do you want to eat tonight?"

    Jiang Nan looked at him like that, feeling really sad. Don't get angry.

    Now Jiang Nan has truly realized the fact that the marriage relationship between the two of them has reached the state of no waves, like an old man with his left hand touching his right hand.

    But in fact, they got married only half a year. Tired of half a year?

    As a normal vixen who just came of age after cultivating adult form, Jiang Nan naturally began to fantasize about his first love when he was still in the forest. All kinds of beauty, all kinds of romance, all kinds of unspeakable happiness.

    Later, inexplicably, he was assigned this big boss attack when he was just an adult. Well, let's arrange it, Su Xu is undoubtedly more attractive just by his appearance, coupled with his indescribably beautiful attribute, Jiang Nan can't help but sink into it.

    However, love is always beautiful when it is hazy. At that time, he was still a little fox with yellow flowers, and he was a coquettish big beautiful chicken. They slept on the same bed, he helped him make up lessons, and he gave him a watch. Love Simply the most beautiful.

    However, after the prince chased the little prince, things changed. Jiang Nan found that since they had sex, Su Xu had no other needs for him other than physical needs.

    Su Xu went out early and returned late every day, not knowing what he was doing, and never told him. Even recently, Jiang Nan clearly felt that the other party was deliberately hiding something from him.

    This kind of phenomenon has made Jiang Nan quite worried recently, it seems that the two of them have nothing in common except doing piston movements, and Su Xu doesn't regard him as a soulmate at all! !

    This shameless big beautiful chicken.

    When the passion faded away, he only saw that Su Xu was a little tired.

    "What are you still doing in a daze? Didn't I ask you to prepare chicken? Would you like to eat roasted chicken with rosemary today?" Su Xu came down from the stairs, changed into simple home clothes, turned and went into the kitchen.

    Looking at his calm look, Jiang Nan sighed, domestic monsters are indeed much better at handling emotions than wild ones like him, this old fritter!

    Su Xu closed the refrigerator, took out two chickens, "Come here and tie an apron for me."

    Jiang Nan sat on the sofa, folded his hands on his chest, with a serious face, "Su Xu! Has our relationship entered half a year? Is it itchy?"

    Half a year's itch?

    "Ding~~~"

    Su Xu inserted a knife into the chopping board and made a ding sound.

    Su Xu raised his eyes and glanced at him, and said in a dangerous tone, "Come here!"

    Jiang Nan felt the cold air coming from the kitchen across the living room, and seeing Su Xu's gaze, he was a little bit timid, bowed his head and stood up, timidly Walking over, he timidly picked up a little fox apron, and timidly tied it on for Su Xu in the kitchen.