38

The live TV broadcast started at 8 o'clock, and audiences could enter the arena after 5 o'clock. Lin Lifu received a notice from Nan Zai'er's mother group, so she told Jiang Nan to have a good game, and went to the auditorium wearing sunglasses, a hat and a mask.

    In the dressing room, everyone was still immersed in the joy of seeing the big star Lin Lifu. Suddenly, the door was opened, and two staff members in black suits came in with expressionless faces, and asked all the idlers to leave with a serious face.

    There were a lot of people in the lounge, all of them came to see Lin Lifu. Seeing this, they hurried away, leaving only a few costumers and make-up artists.

    Jiang Nan also said that the show crew wanted them to have a good rest before clearing the venue, but as soon as the two staff members went out, they pushed the door open and entered six majestic bodyguards in sunglasses, standing in two rows in unison, muscular The staff present were so frightened that they did not dare to breathe.

    Then, in an atmosphere where everyone held their breath, there were a few crisp clicks of high-heeled shoes at the door, and then a beautiful woman in a gorgeous dress walked in with high-heeled shoes.

    Jiang Nan Chaige saw that the battle at the door was unclear, so only Li Zi buried his head on the table silently, acting like an ostrich, pretending that no one could see him.

    "Zi Zi, mom came to visit you, why are you lying on the table, are you nervous and uncomfortable?"

    Although Li Zi hid herself like an ostrich, his mother didn't intend to let him go, and she called him as soon as he entered the door. Little ostrich.

    Li Zi raised his head and sat up helplessly, looking at the beautiful woman in front of him with embarrassment, "Mom, I'm fine, I'll be on stage soon, everyone is very busy, you go to the VIP stands first, don't disturb everyone." Always cherish words like gold For the first time, Li Zi uttered a long series of words begging for mercy.

    Xia Lan is the first-generation glamorous superstar, with a real manga figure, slim fit, icy muscles and fine bones. These years, she has served as a murderer in the entertainment industry for many years, and has been loved by President Li in every possible way. She is also very popular when traveling. Once she enters the door, everyone is shocked.

    Xia Lan smiled, "Mom knows you are busy, so she specially brought delicious coffee for everyone." The assistant put the coffee on the dressing table and shared it among everyone.

    The big beauty makes everyone feel like a spring breeze when she smiles. Li Zi is handsome and good-looking, but standing in front of his mother like this, she is much inferior. People can't help but sigh how much the gene inherited from her mother has been combined by President Li. .

    A strong aroma of coffee spread in the lounge, and everyone thanked her, including the names of sisters and beauties.

    Seeing his mother's flamboyant behavior, Li Zi stroked his forehead and said, "Mom, you can leave after your coffee is delivered." The beautiful

    woman glanced at her son with displeasure, "Please take the word "old" away." It’s okay for mom to come to see you, I just heard that Nan Nan’s mother is here to visit the class, where’s Jiang Nan?” Jiang Nan sat in the

    corner and was called by the big beauty, and hurriedly stood up with a coffee and thanked him with a smile, “ Thank you...sister."

    The big beauty looked at Jiang Nan with a slight smile, "Oh, so cute, I have watched your show, and you sing very well, our Li Zi, I really like you... .."