51

With the husband of a bigwig in the entertainment industry covering her, as the princess of Guoren Group, Jiang Nan's career in the entertainment industry seemed to be on a rocket, and it couldn't be smoother.

    Jiang Nan went to director Zhang's crew for an interview for the first time, and he received a warm reception from all walks of life in the crew. Jiang Nan was still terrified and afraid that the director would let him suddenly perform an impromptu performance or something, but it didn't, and everything went smoothly unexpectedly.

    Even the director didn't even meet him, so he got the script smoothly. The crew has been filming in the film and television city for more than a month. Jiang Nan's part in the scene was already booked for him by Su Xu, and he waited until the show was over. Into the group.

    Jiang Nan doesn't have many roles and lines, so the filming can be finished in about two weeks.

    Although there are only a few sheets of paper about his script, Jiang Nan is still very happy to be able to cooperate with a great director.

    "Brother Xu, is it enough for me to bring these things for two weeks into the group?" "     Brother Xu, will I

    be rejected by the director too many times on the scene?"

Will you be praised by the director?"

    "Brother Xu, do you think Director Zhang will win an award for this movie? Can I go to the scene and walk the red carpet?" "

    Brother Xu, this is my first time participating in a film like this. Those who perform can participate in the best newcomer award, right?"

    Su

    Xu looked at the script and got a headache from the chattering little fox next to him, turned his head and interrupted him dissatisfied,

    "Hello!"

    Jiang Nan raised his head, shining brightly eyes on him.

    Su Xu reached out and snatched his script, rolled it into a roll, and patted Jiang Nan's head, dissatisfied, "I see you are a little too excited." Jiang Nan looked at

    Su Xu's unhappy face, not knowing what he was doing. Where did he provoke him again, and smiled sarcastically.

    Su Xu frowned, "Is it so happy to be away from home for two weeks? I really shouldn't let you go filming."

    Jiang Nan's cheeks were a little red, "No, I'm excited because it's my first time making a movie~"

    Su Xu sneered, "It's worth your excitement for so long to make soy sauce."

    Jiang Nan rolled his eyes, with a tone of My own little pride, "Hey, who said it was soy sauce, maybe I was shortlisted for the best newcomer award of the Golden Bull Award."

    Su Xu couldn't help but smiled, and rubbed his soft hair vigorously, "Best newcomer?~"

    Jiang Nan broke free from his grasp and nodded his head twice.

    Su Xu smiled, "Then our best newcomer in the future, come on, first act as a little daughter-in-law reluctant to leave home for her husband, let me see if she is qualified enough? If she is not reluctant enough, she will not let go." Jiang Nan

    choked All of a sudden, her ears turned red, "Then why... acting?"

    "It seems that the best newcomer has no life experience~~~ How can an actor who has no life become a good actor?" Su Xu raised his hand to turn off the TV, and threw it away. Dropping the script in his hand, he got up and walked towards Jiang Nan.