90

Ever since she found out that Jiang Nan was pregnant, Su Xu has been very restrained, turned into a god of abstinence, lying on the bed honestly every day, even if Jiang Nan deliberately pulled his tail, he just covered his wife with a good temper. Said that he would go to bed obediently, and he was completely different from the old hooligan who tossed Jiang Nan for three meals.

    At this moment, the two were hugging each other, Jiang Nan smelled the smell of her husband, her whole body was numb, she squinted her eyes, and couldn't help rubbing her little head on his neck, the meaning was self-evident.

    Su Xu hugged the limp waist of the little fox in his arms, and didn't dare to move for a long time.

    "Husband~"

    Seeing that Su Xu didn't move for a long time, Jiang Nan couldn't help arching his eyes with his eyes blindfolded.

    Su Xu let out a heavy breath, patted his little tail, "Good boy."

    Jiang Nan pouted his lips, turned his head and licked Su Xu's red ears, and whispered, "The doctor said it's ok .”

    Su Xu’s ears were like being electrified, and the tingling feeling went from the base of the ears to the tip of the tail, and his eyes lit up, “Really?”

    Jiang Nan nodded with a blushing face.     Su Xu lowered his head and kissed Jiang Nan's lips, gave him a kiss, his face looked

    like a beast, "The little guy is still here, isn't it?"

Being sensitive, he wanted his husband to snore well at this moment, so he softly whispered, "It's already this point, the little guy is asleep."

    Su Xu smiled.

    The hot breath sprayed on Jiang Nan's face, itching, Jiang Nan's cheeks became more and more red with Su Xu's laughter, and the embarrassed Jiang Nan wanted to transform.

    Just when Jiang Nan couldn't help becoming angry, Su Xu stopped laughing, "Baby, you are so smart." He took off the pajamas from his head with a clatter, threw it aside, then lowered his head and buckled Jiang Nan on the bed, kissed, "Then I'll be lighter, huh?"

    Jiang Nan put his arms around Su Xu's neck, his eyes gradually blurred.

    Hu Fan Hu Fan~~

    There was the sound of a bird flapping its wings from the balcony.

    Jiang Nan, who was intoxicated in the small world, was stunned for a moment, then raised his head and asked, "What sound?"

    Su Xu had already been intoxicated, lowered his head and held Jiang Nan's lower lip, moved his ears, but didn't hear any sound, and the punishment seemed to be harsh. Sucked, "Not paying attention~~"

    Jiang Nan was pressed on the pillow and kissed by him again.

    It's so wonderful,

    how long have they been so happy~~ Su Xu pressed his wife and kissed his wife with confusion.

    "Bang bang~~"

    There was a clear knock on the window from the direction of the balcony of the bedroom.

    The two backs on the bed stiffened, Su Xu's nine big tails quickly wrapped Jiang Nan's whole body, and covered the quilt with a wave of his big hand, Jiang Nan hurriedly shrank into his husband's arms, not daring to move even though his body was glowing red .

    "Tsk tsk tsk... what did I see? If you want to talk about showing off, it's you, Mr. Su, who is showing off! There is no demon, and she is still pregnant with a baby~"