92

"The phoenix is ​​so beautiful, it really is a divine bird." Jiang Nan leaned on the sofa, looking at the feather and repeating it every day.

    Ever since seeing the phoenix, this ancient divine beast has lost its lofty status in the little fox's heart.

    Su Xu was still sad about losing a friend, but every night, his little fox talked about other men in bed, and he couldn't bear it.

    "Honey, actually the nine-tailed fox is also very powerful." Su Xu stretched out his hand and touched the little fox's belly, with a look of happiness as a father.

    The little fox was holding the tail of the nine-tailed fox in his hand, he didn't care, stretched out his hand and raised his fluffy tail, "What's so rare about the nine-tailed fox, it's a phoenix, it can fly, it's the first time I've seen a phoenix, It's so beautiful."

    Su Xu: ...

    "Didn't you say that the nine-tailed fox is amazing? Is it your little fox's idol?" Su Xu said jealously.

    "That's because I was young and ignorant and had never seen the world. Now I am different. I have seen the Phoenix. You, a nine-tailed fox, are no longer enough. Besides, what else can you do besides cheating? Even You didn't even tell me that Wen Tingzhi was Phoenix, but you told me that I liked him a long time ago." Jiang Nan complained.

    Su Xu: ...

    This little heartless person, it's a good thing I didn't tell you earlier.

    The two of them were talking distortedly when Su's mother's voice came from the open kitchen next to her, "Xiao Lan, congratulations, your daughter-in-law is born so soon?" Jiang Nan and Su Xu looked at each other, "Chai

    Gesheng Already?"

    Chai Ge is more than a month older than Jiang Nan's month, and the expected date of delivery is also reached, Su's mother came over with her mobile phone, and was making a video call, Xia Lan's camera was facing a crumpled baby on the bed, occasionally The camera can pan to the expressionless Zaig on the bed.

    "The baby is so cute, the due date is pretty accurate, it was born yesterday~~" Seeing the baby, Su's mother couldn't help showing a teasing tone.

    "Yes, every minute and every second is not bad. The baby is very energetic when he is born, and he cries loudly. The doctor said it was because of our good health." The daughter-in-law is very satisfied.     Su's mother looked envious, but she didn't want to be left behind, and hurriedly responded, "The doctor

    said that our Nan Nan's physical condition is also very good, and we will definitely be able to give birth smoothly."

With Chai Ge’s face, Lin Lifu and Xia Lan hurriedly interrupted Lin Lifu and Xia Lan’s bragging about their daughters-in-law, and said hello, “Brother Chai, congratulations~~” Seeing Jiang Nan talking to his

    daughter-in-law, Xia Lan turned around and handed over the phone Giving it to Chai Ge on the bed, he said softly, "Chai Chai, Nan Nan is looking for you."

    Chai Ge was slightly taken aback, not used to such a feminine address, and then Chai Ge's lifeless face appeared on the phone, There was the voice of her mother-in-law Xia Lan behind her, beckoning Li Zi to take the baby out for feeding.

    "Chai Chai~~Congratulations~" Jiang Nan couldn't help but deliberately imitate Xia Lan's tone of teasing him.

    Sure enough, Zhai Ge's face turned awkward, and he gritted his teeth in displeasure, "Don't be too happy~~ Nannan! Sometimes you are in pain."