11

Chapter 11

    It was less than seven o'clock the next morning.

    A small silver-gray head with two little red ears was rubbing against someone's chin, and the two of them were sleeping in each other's arms. They were still sleeping sweetly.

    The little fox couldn't help but purring happily, the pores all over his body stretched, so comfortable~~

    "Knock, knock"

    A crisp knock on the door broke the lingering tranquility of the room.

    "Little fox, have you woken up yet?"

    Mrs. Lin spoke in a clear soprano voice. Even through the bedroom door and the corridor, the crisp female voice was transmitted verbatim to the two ears who were still sleeping on the bed.

    The two little red ears moved vigilantly and stood up to listen.

    "Wake up, let's practice vocals with mom~~"

    Jiang Nan stumbled out of the fascinating smell that made people unable to extricate himself, and suddenly remembered that he had made an appointment with Ms. Lin last night to practice vocals this morning, squinting Turning his eyes towards the door, he said indiscriminately, "Here we come!"

    Hearing that there was no movement outside, Jiang Nan slapped and lay down again.

    It’s really not my fault, it’s just that the bed is so sleepy~~

    Su Xu was also woken up at this time, watching the little head that lay on her chest skillfully rubbing it again, she didn’t intend to get up .

    "You wild vixens are so interested in other people's beds?"

    Jiang Nan, who was about to squint for a while, said, "?"

    He hurriedly raised his head to see the handsome face that was close at hand.

    They stared at each other for three seconds.

    ennn?

    My God, when did he run into bed again? He slept quite tightly last night, didn't he?

    Jiang Nan got up resentfully, and said with a dry smile, "Hehe, don't be afraid, I don't mean to eat you."

    "Wipe your drool before you talk." Su Xu glanced at him and said coolly.

    Jiang Nan hastily touched his mouth, how could there be any saliva?

    Jiang Nan looked at a certain chicken that lifted the quilt out of bed while moving his left arm, took a deep breath, savoring the charming smell remaining in the air, blamed this chicken for being too delicious, and he was able to control it to the present level It's already great, isn't it?

    Ms. Lin is a conscientious music teacher. In the morning, she explained to Jiang Nan some benefits and techniques of voice training. In order to form muscle memory and instinct in muscle movements, the little fox was asked to follow her every morning to practice her voice.

    After practice, the two of them went to have breakfast.

    Su's father didn't know if he was avoiding the two at home on purpose. He went to the company early in the morning, and there were only three of them at the dinner table.

    "Nannan, my mother helped you reselect a song that suits you yesterday. I don't think the two songs you gave me yesterday are very suitable for your voice." "Okay, what song?"