69

The same good-for-nothing player drafted by sunnyboys, Jiang Nan is so good, he naturally stimulated the other two idiots.

    In the evening, because Su Xu has a lot of fans, plus Jiang Nan's first scene and the entire crew of "Suspect" finally finished the first scene, this means that in the eyes of the whole crew, it means some kind of Enlightenment, the revelation that the crew can finally run smoothly. Therefore, the crew spontaneously organized a dinner party.

    The beginning of everything is difficult.

    Everyone swears that the future shooting will be quite smooth. In order to celebrate this smoothness, today's celebration dinner is quite rich. Zhai Ge ate very happily, but Li Zi next to him was not very happy, cutting the steak with a cold face.

    Zhai Ge looked at the opposite side of the table, Su Xu and Jiang Nan were a couple, the husband and wife were chatting and laughing with the director, Zhai Ge looked at Li Zi, snorted and laughed, feeling very happy, and took a big bite A bite of beef.

    "Li Zi, Chai Ge! Teacher Su will stay with our crew for a while, it will be helpful to our drama, you two don't be shy, ask about acting skills, just like Jiang Nan, like Teacher Su Learn more." Chen Yizheng's voice fell down, and he said ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh the assistant director's duty.

    Su Xu was dressed casually, wearing a beige shirt. He was peeling a shrimp with his sleeves rolled up and putting it in Jiang Nan's bowl next to him. The crew members at a table were stuffed with dog food.

    Su Xu finished peeling the prawns for his wife, then raised his head, with a gentle smile on his face, "Okay, you can ask me if you don't understand anything, and I am also very happy to discuss acting skills with you." Chai

    Gele Hehe replied, "Then thank you, Teacher Su first."

    Li Zi also thanked, with a light tone.

    Chai Ge turned his head to look at Li Zi's face next to him, and couldn't help but lower his head and smile, it was a tragedy on the table!

    Presumably this Li Zi should be heartbroken and turned into scum at this moment. He spent three million for the one he loves, but in the end he was shown the love of husband and wife backhandedly.

    To say that this person really doesn't have any self-knowledge at all, he's overconfident. Still wanting to compare with Su Xu? Comparing your figure, your face, your family background, your talent, how can you compare? It really is a toad wanting to eat swan meat.

    Zhaige was a little gloating, and couldn't help himself, so he turned his head and leaned in front of him in a low voice, "Looking at my dear, do you feel that life is boring now, like chewing wax, like sitting on pins and needles, and the heartache is so hard to breathe?"

    Li Zi frowned and raised his eyes to look at Zhai Ge, then looked at Jiang Nan and Su Xu on the opposite side. He snorted and said calmly, "What? You want to eat shrimp too, and you want me to peel it for you?" Li Zi's voice was not low

    . The eyes of the people all focused on Zhai Ge,

    Zhai Ge: ...

    Zhai Ge: I didn't, I didn't, I didn't say that...

    "I... I didn't say it!"

    Li Zi stretched out his hand three or two times Peeled a prawn and put it in the Zaiger bowl, "Okay, alright, I'll peel it for you." Then he turned his head and said, "Director, look at how our tacit understanding has been cultivated. Zaiger saw Teacher Su I feel very envious of the tacit understanding with Jiang Nan, insisting that I peel the shrimp for him, saying that it can cultivate a tacit understanding, what do you think? Is it a good way?" Chen Yizheng: emmm... Director: "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh