73

In room 8703 of Yue Li Hotel, this has become the second scene of Li Zi and Zhai Ge's duet, so the cleanliness of the room has been significantly improved recently.

    It’s not that Zhai Ge suddenly loses face, it’s just that Mr. Li has a cleanliness habit, and he refuses to go to his room to rehearse, but Li Zi can’t bear his pig’s nest, so he can only find the aunt from the hotel. , every day special cleaning Zhaige's room.

    Taking the opportunity of cleaning the room, Zaig's room will also arrange a variety of fresh fruits every night.

    Of course, the fruit was bought by Li Zi’s two bodyguards, and they would be delivered to Li Zi’s room at first. Later, because Li Zi almost came to Chaiger’s room every day when he was off the set. The bodyguards spontaneously sent the fresh fruits to the room of the young lady Chai Ge, which satisfied Mr. Li and gave them extra bonuses.

    There are two catties of strawberries on the table today, they are red and fresh, and when you bite them lightly, your mouth will be filled with the sweetness of strawberries.

    From time to time, there was a sound of ding ding dong dong in the next room, as if fighting. But the sound insulation of the rooms in Yueli Hotel is just as good! They felt it on the first day they lived in. Although it was the sound they were used to hearing, Zager turned his head to look at the wall with the decorative painting of a big ship, and his face was still a little hot. He got up and walked to the bedside table, took the TV remote control, He raised his hand and turned on the TV in the hotel.

    These two people come back every night to fight with goblins, their energy is too strong!

    Sitting back on the bed, Zhaige still had a strawberry in his mouth, and suddenly met Li Zi's eyes, and the two felt awkward for a while.

    Zhai Ge swallowed the strawberry, "That...continue to play, where is it right?"

    Li Zi looked at Zhai Ge's lips, and unnaturally turned his head aside. He only ate two of the two catties of strawberries in the basket. , now there is only one left, and he took the small basket, "There is one left, you can eat it."

    Zhaige squeezed it up and ate it with a smile, showing a happy face.

    "What do you want to eat tomorrow? Cherries? Strawberries? Mangoes? Or something else?" Li Zi put the basket on the table and asked seemingly unintentionally.

    Recently, Li Zi went from delivering the fruit directly to Chaiger's room for fear of spoiling it every day, to the current custom-made fruit.

    Zhai Ge looked at him, after all, he was spending money, and Zhai Ge was a little self-aware, "Well... you can buy whatever you want." Li Zi flipped through the

    script expressionlessly, "I don't know what Delicious? What the bodyguard picked is not to your liking, so you can choose all the fruits from now on."

    Zhai Ge looked at the fluffy nobleman in front of him, curled his lips in disdain, and snorted like a mischievous, "Then buy it. Durian, buy the stinkiest one."

    Li Zi was surprised for a moment, then calmly took out his mobile phone and told the two bodyguards what Zhai Ge said.

    Zhai Ge suddenly felt bored, and thought it would scare him, but his good temper really disappointed Zhai Ge.

    The air suddenly became quiet again, only Qiong Yao's lines from the TV came. Li Zi looked at Zhai Ge who had just finished eating strawberries with cream, and suddenly became very pleasing to the eye. To be precise, after the relationship between them eased recently, he watched He is very pleasing to the eye.